* My travel area (radius of King of Prussia, PA):
Ambler, Ardmore, Bala Cynwyd, Berwyn, Blue Bell, Bridgeport, Brywn Mawr, Chalfont, Chester Springs, Chestnut Hill, Collegeville, Conshohocken, Devon, Doylestown, Exton, Flourtown, Fort Washington, Gladwyne, Gwynedd, Harleysville, Hatboro, Hatfield, Haverford, Havertown, Horsham, Kimberton, King Of Prussia, Lafayette Hill, Lansdale, Malvern, Narberth, Newtown Square, Norristown, North Wales, Oaks, Oreland, Paoli, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Royersford, Skippack, Spring City, Upper Darby, Villanova, Wayne, West Chester, Willow Grove, Wynnewood, etc
Mobile Service (at your home, hotel, office)
Monday - Sunday; 7am to 11pm
Online Booking & Availability
Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage & Myofascial Release
GIFT CARDS available!
Monday - Sunday: 7am - 11pm
60 minutes - $140
90 minutes - $190
120 minutes - $240
I am a professional, licensed therapist and have been practicing my craft for over 7 years.
I bring my personalized and intuitive approach for every therapeutic massage.
I combine different massage techniques like: Swedish (classic massage) - relaxation; Deep Tissue - focus on the problem areas & trigger points; Sports Massage - deep tissue & stretching; Medical Massage means treatment/outcome based massage; Prenatal - pregnancy; Reflexology; Reiki; Craniosacral, Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release and Energy Healing to address different misalignments.
In my holistic approach I work intuitively with the whole body while paying attention to the problem areas.
I recognize a direct correlation between mind and body and communicate with you, when appropriate, to better facilitate the healing process.
My professional, therapeutic sessions help:
- Reduce stress and/or anxiety that lead to headaches, muscular tension & trigger points
- Manage and eliminate pain and tension of the body: neck, shoulders, lower back, etc...
- Increase range of motion, support your exercise routine or the lack of it
- Cope with depression, PTSD, fibromyalgia, drug withdrawal (instead of medicating)
- Amplify the results of other therapies (i.e. talk therapies) by integrating the emotional and physical healing
- Promote relaxation and positive imaging to allow the overall physical and mental well-being
Very kind and knowledgeable.