About this pro
- We are here to be a health & wellness resource for you and the community
- Our approach to medicine and healing
- Functional Medicine
- Multi Provider approach to individualized care
- Skilled Doctor's of Physical Therapy
- Registered Dietician
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Training
- We pride ourselves on premiere patient care
- We often see complex patients
- patients who tried PT in the past
- patients who have not gotten better
- patients who have been recommended surgery
- Dr. Odom and regenerative medicine
- Dr. Odom and MD is a differentiator
- Injuries and chronic pain that won't turnover and heal
- this is a great next step for patients who can't get over the hump and haven't gotten better
- pain medication and surgery as a last resort
Empowering people to take control of their health! We are passionate about equipping people with the tools that they need and treatments to assist their journey to live active and healthy lives.
Read more about this pro
Hopkins, MN 55305
How they got to know me, and how they gave me answers to what the root cause of my pain was. They then walked me through how long it would take to recover and with a variety of options including, soft tissue massage, exercises, and nutritional help I feel the best that I have ever been!
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Dr. Odom is a Board Certified Sports Medicine MD and has been treating individuals in the area for decades.
Dr. Katrina Knesskern, Dr. Andrew Moran, and Dr. Annie Chesterfield are our highly trained physical therapists that specialize in orthopedic conditions and getting people back to the activities they love.
Bobbi Horner is our Registered Dietician who helps optimize our patients nutrition.
Nearby Massage Therapists