I Change The Way You Feel - And How You Experience Massage!
I listen. To you. Your body. Your reaction to treatments.
- are tailored to relieve your stress, and to relax you
- can lessen anxiety and depression (my educational background is in psychology)
- target your pain and help you heal.
- have lowered hypertension and glucose levels in many of my clients
- have been very successful in enhancing sleeping patterns in Insomnia patients
- are rejuvenating for body, mind and soul, making you feel relaxed, and look younger
Experience what my clients say is my Magic Touch!
My treatment rooms are exquisitely decorated in various themes and I offer my clients exceptional, tasty, healthy treats.
I have studied and practized massage therapy in my native Russia and, after becoming a proud American citizen, graduated from a US massage college and obtained my license from the Florida Department of Health. I have additional certification in Neuro Muscular Therapy, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Table Thai Massage, and am certified by the Associated Bodywork And Massage Professionals.
As a busy professional, I like how easy and quick it is to make an appointment with Julia by text. I'm trying to see her before stressful hearings and her skillful hands always calm me down to the point where I'm ready to give my best. Her friendly personality and the beautifully decorated, serene rooms are added benefits. I don't even consider any other therapists since I started seeing her.
Initial interview, Intake Form, Physician contact if medical condition
Massage School, Sevastopol, Crimea, Russia
Sheridan Technical College, FL, USA
Certification courses for NMT, MLD, and Table-Thai