My name is Jeff Poncar, Licensed Massage Therapist. I am passionate about my work and strive to give my clients the best possible experience as I can. My specialties are sports massage and deep tissue massage. But, I am also skilled in Swedish/relaxation, pre/post natal and, neuromuscular therapy/medical massage.
My training is from Colorado School of Healing Arts (graduated 2002) where I was also an instructor for five years.
Over my 16+ years experience as a massage therapist, I have worked with thousands of different clients with many different needs. As far as athletes go, I have had experience working with cyclists, long distance runners, swimmers, golfers, triathletes, lacrosse players, football players, soccer players, gymnasts, figure skaters and, many others. I provide what I like to call: "results oriented" sports and therapeutic massage where my goal is to make rapid and noticeable changes in my clients bodies and minds.
I enjoy an active Colorado lifestyle that includes: yoga, cycling, pilates, hiking, skiing and, almost daily workouts. This lifestyle helps me connect with my clients and gives me the strength, skills and endurance to be the best massage therapist I can be.
Why choose me to be your massage therapist:
- Many franchised massage businesses advertise 60 or 90 minute sessions but actually short their clients 5 to 10 minutes. My times advertised are actual hands-on times.
- 16+ years professional experience as a licensed massage therapist.
- 1,200+ hours of massage and bodywork training
- 5+ years experience as a sports massage instructor at Colorado School of Healing Arts
- Certified in F.M.T. (Fascial Movement Taping/kinesiotaping)
- I consider my work to be "results oriented." Solving problems in soft tissue dysfunction by using efficient and effective techniques is my goal with every client. See what some of my clients have to say here.
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient online scheduling. See live availability here.
- I work closely with chiropractor Dr. Kelli Dodge, DC. I've found that combining chiropractic and massage often promotes faster healing.