@ Accurate diagnosis with strong western medicine and naturepath background.
@ Multiple modalities: Massage, acupuncture, cupping, herb, nutrition and exercises advices!
@ Personalized three stages ptreatment plan! With long term client discount packages!
@ Treatment at the comfort of your own home! Authentic, up-scales, and customized treatments!
@ Accountability, reliability and responsibility!
WILL ADD HISTRY AND OERSONAL STORY LATER...
There are no reviews yet
1) An email with intake form and treatment agreement is sent for the client to read, fill and confirm!
2) Client choose an appointment time slot between 10:30am to 6:30pm! 7 days a week!
3) To activate the appointment, client prepay $20 deposit through ZELLE or Apple Pay! If use PayPal $23.5 (to cover process fee)!
4) Upon receiving the deposit, client will receive a phone text to confirm the appointment! With a few tips of peoaration fir the visit!
5) A in person deep check up will be performed first time, with may be extra half hour besides treatment!
6) Treatment range from 60-90 minutes, depending on the need and want!
7) Our treatment mostly follow diagnosis and protocol, and will listen to the client's concerns!
Certified massage therapist, worked as massage therapist in many clinics, including lab clinic of University of East West Medicine!
Treated thousands of patients with many conditions over the course of 10 years and still going!
Added benefit with stronge holistic medicine background, including Chinese Medicine diagnosis with treatment using acupuncture and herb supplements, as well as functional medicine with food and nutritional supplements!
Licensed CA acuouncturis and a MD degree in Oriental medicine!
Price is usually $75 per hour plus transportation,
transportation is usually $1 per mile one way!
Started to do massage when I was studying Chinese Medicine!
Simply because I found out I could do better than other classmates and was fun to try! So I go around town did a lot of helping for the doctors, and they were not hesitant to gave me the most difficult cases!
Later, University of East West Medicine asked me to do professional massage fir the lab clinic! Again, lots of patients, including body condition and mental condition, and many other combined ccinditiin as well as pregnancies!
Mom who is pregnant, and after the child is burn!
Persons with anxiety and depression.
Persons with compromised immune functions!
Persons who is in recovery stage!
Recent I had a mom asked for pregnant massage!
The treatment was smooth,
we used healing music, essential oil lotion,
treat the sore spots and then do overall circulation and relaxation,
ended the session with some prenatal bedside exercises
and up-date of some nutritional consultation! 🍀🍀🍀
Acupuncturists Holistic Medicine Practitioners Anxiety Therapists Chinese Massage Therapists Couples Massage Deep Tissue Massage Therapists Facial Services Health and Wellness Coaches Private Massage Therapists Massage Therapists Medical Massage Therapists Nutritionists Oriental Massage Therapists Prenatal Massage Therapists Reflexology Massage Sports Massage Therapists