Life Encounter Counseling Services

Life Encounter Counseling Services

5.0
2 employees
16 years in business

About this pro

It is important for you to know that we are a faith based community of counselors. All of us follow Jesus as our personal savior. Having said that, we do not expect, will not convince and/or influence you, to be the same. It is important to some folks though and we want you to know what we stand for. We serve all people. In general we believe that 60% of you coming in don’t care one way or the other but it is very important to the other 40%!

We want to be an appropriate resource to you on your journey. We want you to feel heard, respected, cared for and understood. So often times it seems that is all we need. We want you to know that we have the experience to deal with the very hardest obstacles in life. We are honored to serve!

Read more about this pro


Credentials

Tigard, OR 97223
Email verified
Phone verified

ReviewsWrite a review



There are no reviews yet


FAQs