Tree of Life is a full-service mental Health Group Practice located on the cusp of Northwest Baltimore and Pikesville. We have a diverse staff of male and female therapists all licensed to practice independently in Maryland whi are skilled in treating children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
At Tree of Life we strive for excellence of care and empower our clients to harness their inner resources as they embark of the journey called "Therapy".
Start your journey today!
Therapists treat you with respect, not like the clinic brush-off Take time to get the full picture Don't judge you by what insurance you have Work with you to find the strengths you never know you had
Once we have a new client's demographic and insurance information we strive to schedule their initial evaluaton within 3-5 days.
All of the therapists at Tree of Life are Licensed at the Clinical Level. We have a diverse staff of Clinical Social Workers, Professional Counselors and Pschologists who are higly skilled in their respective discipline.
We are bound by the contract schedule st by the insurance company.
After working in clinics for a number of years I decided to take a leap of faith and try my hand at Private Practice. I feel blessed to say that our practice has grown.
My staff and I have worked with all age and need groups. This includes younger children to the elderly as well as those with phase of life issues to more profound mental illness.
1) Ask a friend if they know of a good Practice Group or specific therapist that they have seen or heard of
2) Google the information and check them out to see whether you get positive or negative results
3) Check The Board of Social Work, Professional Counseling or Psychology to make certain that they are licensed in Maryland
1) Am I ready to do some serious soul-searching and serious talking about a life issue that is likely difficult or painful to discuss with another?
2) Am I open to the thoughts and insights of a professional person that may be different then my own?
3) Am I ready to commit to a process that will take an undetermined amount of time and a lot of emotional energy?