As a personal, parent, couples & family coach, my passion is to work with people of all ages to understand their true selves so they may enjoy more rewarding relationships with others and true peace within themselves.
To bring clients to this kind of understanding and calm place, I guide each client through an in-depth combination of vetted temperament and personality assessments including the Enneagram, Jungian-Briggs-Myers Type assessment, and the Four Temperaments.
My clients have found these personality and temperament assessments to be incredibly helpful, and many who've been in therapy for many years have said they got more from three sessions of coaching based on their type and temperament than they did from and year (or in some cases, years) of counseling!
By utilizing the assessments as a kind of a "personal perspective screening tool," I can understand my clients' needs and values in a single session, and connect with them on a deeper, more personal level, clicking quickly into an "intuitive coaching" process where I'm able to unite with my clients in their journey and see things more effectively through their eyes, and guide them accordingly.
I have had beautiful success in working with folks of all ages, stages, and more, yet I do specialize in working with perinatal women, mothers, coparents, and parent-child dyads.
To share a bit of my background, my credentialing includes:
- Licensed attorney with the Florida Bar Association
- Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Certified Parent and Family Coach
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Instructor
- Trained Faith-Based Peacemaker
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law, 2005
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Musical Theatre, University of Michigan, 1999, Magna Cum Laude
There are no reviews yet