Belly O’So Pregnant is a maternity education and consulting company located in Upstate, N.Y. but service the world. The primary focus of Belly O'So Pregnant is the mother, who will need undivided attention and support while going through her pregnancy. We make it our mission to care for the mother through all stages of motherhood: from the big belly, labor, delivery and even after the bundle of joy is born! Labor Support person(s) i.e Daddy, Auntie, Uncle, Godparents, Grandparents are encouraged to participate.
Our Mission: Freedom of choice based on knowledge of alternatives in family supported maternity and newborn care.
~ Three Core Services ~
• Maternity Concierge: This is a full concierge service for preparation on your upcoming bundle of joy child. This service offers one-on-one sessions in the privacy of your home and is tailored to fit your needs. Concierge Services range from answering those pondering questions to needing assistance with birthing plan, maternity wear, medical suggestions, nursery preparations, child-proofing home, birth reveal & baby shower planning, meal planning, household management assistance and much more during pregnancy, bed rest or postpartum stages while you rest.
• Childbirth Education Classes: Belly O’So Pregnant offers childbirth education classes to build your confidence when giving birth. This service offers one-on one-education sessions in the privacy of your home and is tailored to fit your concerns about childbirth. Schedule your prenatal classes around your schedule! Our classes teach a variety of methods of relaxation, such as massage, breathing, and meditation. We provide in-depth information on childbirth options & positions, the physiology of labor, and emotional coping methods.
• Breastfeeding Education: This service provides an experienced educator to help make breastfeeding a rewarding and successful experience. A consultant can visit you in the comfort of your own home, via SKYPE, or you can join our breastfeeding support groups, to meet other mothers in the community, exchange information and experiences.
All services are provided on-site and or via SKYPE
It is a pleasure and a joyful experience to be able to assist mothers-to-be and their support team in preparing for their new bundle(s) of joy with confidence in themselves and their body producing a better, relaxing, more enjoyable birthing and postpartum experience that will last a lifetime.
The classes are detailed and talks about everything I wanted to know about pushing out a baby easier
Decide services needed
Childbirth Education Classes
2. Log on and book your appointment
Every new customer will receive a free 20-minute consultation.
Gift Certificates also available email: [email protected]
You're in good care with a well-rounded International Certified Childbirth Educator with International Childbirth Education Association, a Pre-Med Major in Psychology for the mental stuff, an MBA which comes in handy in assisting with planning, organization, and completion of concierge services, and A Mother who has birthed naturally 6 children ( Including twins :) )
Childbirth Education Classes
Fully Loaded! 12 Hours Class $150.00
Short-Cut! 6 Hours Class $85.00
ReFreasher! 3 Hours Class $60.00
Fire Away! 1 Hour Class $25.00
Schedule a Class: https://bellyosopregnant.wixsite.com/info/book-online
1 Hour Class $25.00
Book a Session: https://bellyosopregnant.wixsite.com/info/book-online
Maternity Concierge (Consider it Done!)
* Hourly Rate: $35.00 (roll-over time or pay it forward)
Introductory Two-Hour Package $65.00 (Save $5!)
5 hours $165 (save $10 off the total)
10 hours $330 (save $20 off the total)
20 hours $670 (save $30 off the total)
50 hours $1700 (save $50 off the total)
Send Requests to: [email protected]
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
Belly O’So Pregnant was created by a mother of six. She began Belly O’So Pregnant after having conversations with other women for 21 yrs about their experiences with pregnancy and childbirth. Trameca was surprised to hear stories of women feeling inadequate to control and understand their own bodies during pregnancy. Since then she has made it her mission to empower women and their support person(s) to help them understand and enjoy the miracle that childbirth is.
Seasoned Moms with Repeated Births
Daddy Boot Camps
Labor Support Person(s)
The class you choose should fit with your philosophy of childbirth, and feel comfortable to you. With this in mind, it's hard to go wrong: Most techniques whether Lamaze, The Bradley Method, or Hypnobirthing will teach you about having a healthy pregnancy, outline the signs of labor, cover common complications, offer relaxation techniques, and give you breastfeeding and baby care fundamentals.
To get a clearer idea of what is right for you, ask yourself the following questions,