Innovative, Integrative Therapist
Office set up as a comfortable and safe environment
Speak 2 languages (English and Spanish) and learning Sign Language
Culturally Competent (including LGBTQ, Black and Latino)
My Experience with KV Training and Consultantion.. Was very helpful therapy i like that KV took her time with me and evaluated my every need.
I have made the process very simple in 2 steps:
1) Contact me through email or by cellphone so we can agree on a day and time for the initial appointment.
2) A link will be emailed to new customer from client portal website Theranest so that a username and password is creatd and intake forms are completed electronically.
3) Office address and confirmation of appointment will be emailed or text to customer (per their chosen preference).
I am Connecticut State Licensed (#3499) as a Licensed Professional Counselor.
I have 2.75 Graduate degrees, including 2 Master's degrees (one in Human Services and one in Psychology) and almost done with PhD in Clinical Psychology.
Certified trainer of Restorative Practices, Nonconflict Reconciliation, and Mediation.
Yes, prices vary per the service being provided
I accept 7 insurances in the state of CT.
I have an affordable flat fee for each service.
Overall I will work with customers on payment arrangements or insurance issues.
The number one concern is to make sure that customers do not have barriers to treatment.
Began working with adolescents and the criminal justice system, then a group pscyhology practice, and then my own practice.
My professional and personal opinion is that the therapeutic relationship should be a partnership because while the therapist should have clinical expertise each of you are the expert in your life. The therapist should listen to your needs and provide techniques or strategies to match needs. Look for someone who authentically listens to you.
The following areas would benefit to find out about or talk to therapist/pro:
1) Find out expert areas
2) Find out how long they have been practicing
3) Find out style of therapy
4) Ask specific question about area you need help with