More Than Just a Law Firm...Your Partner for Winning Legal and Business Solutions
· 30+ Yrs. of Expertise in Business and law from the Inside Out – As a Lawyer, Serial Entrepreneur, Consultant, and Former Government Official
· We Specialize in Success for:
· Startups – the Startup ProfessionalsTM
· Corporate Law & Business Transactions
· Technology, AI, Cyber, Military & Intel.
· Court of Claims and Government Contracts
· Non-Profit Organizations and
· International Transactions
· Firm is Rated AV Preeminent – Highest Possible Rating for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
· Worked on Capitol Hill, Natl. Security Council, OMB, DOJ, Adjunct Professor, Law, Business, & Entrepreneurship, Georgetown Univ., recipient of US Atty. General's Special Achievement Award; Spec. Asst. to the US Asst. Atty. General.
· Contact us for a Free Consultation – [email protected], 703.625.4115
See us on Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjmuchow
Helping clients find good solutions efficiently, that work and last, at a reasonable price.
There are no reviews yet
I listen carefully to my clients and then use my 30 years of experience in law and business to find them the best options at the most reasonable price.
I have 30+ years of experience in law, business, and government, handling all kinds of cases from small to multi-billion dollar cases in the US and internationally; and teach Law, Business, and Entrepreneurship at Georgetown Univ.
I custom taylor fees for my services to the client.
I served in the Executive Office of the President, law firms, the US Depatment of Justice and other organizations both for-profit and non-profit.
I also founded and ran several companies and helped createa $1 billion+ investement firm.
All types - small businesses, energy and tech companies, real estate, startups, major US and international corporations, US government, miltary and intelligence agencies, etc.
Helping a startup client learn how to form a new business and avoid mistakes that kill may startups.
Look for a practical lawyer with over 20 yrs. of experience, who has actually run a business and worked at high levels in the government handling lots of cases, so you can get real-world adivce and not just legal theory.
What experience does the lawyer have in these kinds of cases.
How will the lawyer bill for the services?