More Than Just a Law Firm...Your Partner for Winning Legal and Business Solutions
· 30+ Yrs. of Expertise in Business and law from the Inside Out – As a Lawyer, Serial Entrepreneur, Consultant, and Former Government Official
· We Specialize in Success for:
· Startups – the Startup ProfessionalsTM
· Corporate Law & Business Transactions
· Technology, AI, Cyber, Military & Intel.
· Court of Claims and Government Contracts
· Non-Profit Organizations and
· International Transactions
· Firm is Rated AV Preeminent – Highest Possible Rating for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
· Worked on Capitol Hill, Natl. Security Council, OMB, DOJ, Adjunct Professor, Law, Business, & Entrepreneurship, Georgetown Univ., recipient of US Atty. General's Special Achievement Award; Spec. Asst. to the US Asst. Atty. General.
· Contact us for a Free Consultation – [email protected], 703.625.4115
See us on Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjmuchow
Helping clients find good solutions efficiently, that work and last, at a reasonable price.
Photos and videos
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
I listen carefully to my clients and then use my 30 years of experience in law and business to find them the best options at the most reasonable price.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have 30+ years of experience in law, business, and government, handling all kinds of cases from small to multi-billion dollar cases in the US and internationally; and teach Law, Business, and Entrepreneurship at Georgetown Univ.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
I custom taylor fees for my services to the client.
How did you get started in this business?
I served in the Executive Office of the President, law firms, the US Depatment of Justice and other organizations both for-profit and non-profit.
I also founded and ran several companies and helped createa $1 billion+ investement firm.
What types of customers have you worked with?
All types - small businesses, energy and tech companies, real estate, startups, major US and international corporations, US government, miltary and intelligence agencies, etc.
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
Helping a startup client learn how to form a new business and avoid mistakes that kill may startups.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
Look for a practical lawyer with over 20 yrs. of experience, who has actually run a business and worked at high levels in the government handling lots of cases, so you can get real-world adivce and not just legal theory.
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
What experience does the lawyer have in these kinds of cases.
How will the lawyer bill for the services?