My firn has excellent Integrity in pricing. We quote prices and we stand by them.
I provide you with a detailed Fee Contract, and I perform the duties in the contract with care, expertise, and professionalism.
I believe you deserve a firm which appreciates yor business and strives for client satisfaction.
Life changes are inevitable. They are going to happen. My work gives people access to the courts so they can affordably and confidently get legal resolution (orders) which make possible the changes they want to make in their lives.
Very resourceful and always keeps in touch with our needs. Highly recommended
She is very compassionate with her clients. And very professional with the service she provide. I had the pleasure of meeting her and I believe in her skills. She is very effective and Ms Ernestina is very blessed to have her representing her. God Bless you Attorney Dorsey. May you continue to use your God given talent and be an instrument for God.
My typical process includes:
1) An in depth consultation on the phone or by zoom meeting with new clients. My consultation gives clients the chance to ask questions and us the opportunity to better understand their case. We encourage you to tell us everything that is going on in your case. We listen and determine if you are a good match for our services. If so, we form the best strategy to get your legal matter finished as quickly as possible.
2) We give you a written Fee Contract so you will have our services and terms of representation in writing.
3) We collect fees and payments.
4) We draft and file your pleadings (legal paperwork) usually in 24 hours of collecting fees.
Attorney Dorsey graduated from the University of Houston School of Law, and she is a licensed and an experienced Family Law attorney, Impartial Hearing Officer, and former Administrative Law Judge.
Although Attorney Dorsey solicits her services for agreed, waiver divorces, she has a wealth of experience in administrative law and complex divorces and custody matters.
The Dorsey Law Firm offers new clients multiple confidential, safe ways to process their payments, We also offer flexible options for customers who want to start their waiver divorce but do not have the full amount.
Our standard pricing applies to agreed/waiver divorces ($960/$970) and agreed/waiver custody modifications ($2,000.00) and agreed waiver child support modifications
We also offer standard pricing on agreed guardianships.
We offer flat fee payment arrangements for expungement and non disclosure actions.
We offer a flat fee reduced rate for attorney services on agreed, waiver divorces of $960.00 plus filing fees.
Attorney Dorsey was drawn to practicing law because of her passion for people and the tremendous impact Family Law, Guardianship Law, and second chance law have on people. Attorney Dorsey feels a legal outcome has the ability to build or destroy her clients' lives. She decided to become an attorney to help her clients get the legal results they need to shape an improved life.
Attorney Dorsey has been blessed to work with people of diverse backgrounds. She also been fortunate to work with clients with very complex issues and others with simple matters. She holds her past clients in highest regards and believes she has represented engaged clients who truly care about their cases. I look at the facts of a case to determine if the facts compliment my practice. I also closely look at the time and attention I can give the case and the client's need for my help.
The most recent project I handeled involved appealing a trial court's decision because the decision was not fair. The decision resulted in a child losing the only father he had, a man who he knew as dad for 7 years. Research and drafting the appeal was a very long process. I spent more than thirty hours writing and rewriting the brief I filed with the Court of Appeals.
The case was reversed and a dad's paternity rights were reinstituted.
Set your expectations high and diligently seek a professional who meets those expectations without compromising too much because of budget and funding concerns.
1. What is my budget for legal services?
2. What is the most important quality in a legal professional?
3. How important is time to me and can the legal professional handle my case in a manner which works with my time goals?