The Grande Law Firm
1. I personally handle each case from start to finish.
2. I answer my telephone after hours and weekends.
3. If you're injured and can't come to me, I'll come to you.
4. I offer after hours and weekend appointments.
5. I treat my clients the way that I would want to be treated.
6. I give my cell phone number to my clients.
7. That's The Grande Law Firm difference.
Louis W. Grande has 27 years of courtroom litigation experience. He is a graduate of LaSalle Academy, the honors program at Rhode Island College and Hamline University School of Law where he was the Primary Editor of the Journal of Law and Public Policy. Attorney Grande has long been active in community affairs and professional associations. In 1994 he received the Rhode Island Bar Associations Pro Bono Award for outstanding achievement. Attorney Grande has experience in civil and criminal litigation and has appeared before all levels of the Federal and State court system.