The O'Hara Project is a marketing and public relations firm servicing Fortune 500, startups and nonprofits. Our agency has deep client and collective past team experience supporting B2B and
We are proud to be recognized by several of the nation's leading diversity organizations and offer the following certifications to assist those that measure diverse spends:
· WBE (Women Business Enterprise)
· MBE (Minority Business Enterprise via NMSDC)
· SDVOSB (Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business via the Department of Veteran Affairs)
Our agency offers two skillset divisions that work together on all initiatives:
· Marketing: Consisting of traditional and digital marketing initiatives that include strategy, messaging, branding, collateral, digital and website efforts
· Public Relations and Social Media: Efforts include earned and paid opportunities with all facets of media and influencers. The team also provides strong social media support across all platforms.
Our team represents all facets of marketing functions from designers to strategists to public relations managers to digital planners. We have a full-agency approach to all concepting and in turn yield unique and creative approaches that stand out against more expected agency solutions. As this task requires ongoing concept development and messaging brainstorming, our team approach will be key to delivering across mediums and audiences.
Learn more at www.oharaproject.com
There are no reviews yet
Our new client process is efficient and detailed to capture critical company and project insights to aid in expediting the project. A project kickoff starts with a deep dive (can be a call, video conference or in-person). A project brief is developed and shared for approval to confirm the details and goals have been clearly and properly defined. We then move through various checkpoints based on the assignment tactics. Throughout the process, we provide status reports and consistent communication so that all involved are well informed.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 to startups to nonprofits. Industries include:
- Consumer Electronics
- Diet products
- Health & Wellness
- Real Estate