Our superior client services, personalized attention, and timely responsiveness distinguish us from other attorneys. You can rest easy knowing that our compassionate attorneys will guide you every step of the way. We promptly return phone calls and emails and are easily accessible and attentive to your needs. We are selective about the cases we accept because we believe in the work that we do and fight for what is right. We receive the highest ratings from our clients because we treat them the way family should be treated.
Mr. Blattner is a court-recognized Child Best Interest attorney. He also is a trained mediator and certified Collaborative Law attorney. He is annually recognized as one of the top attorneys locally and nationally and has one of the highest client satisfaction rates in Maryland.
We work with any budget to help our clients obtain the best possible outcomes! For more information, check out our website at www.jmbfamilylaw.com. Call us now for your FREE consultation at (443) 470-6300.
There are no reviews yet
I provide a free initial phone consultation to gather some preliminary information to see if I am able to assist. I work to understand the prospective client's primary concerns and discuss what I can do to address those concerns. I conclude the call by discussing next steps.
Certified and court recognized mediator
Certified and court recognized Child Best Interest attorney
Trained and certified Collaborative Law Attorney
Masters in Marital and Family Counseling
Completed Continuing Legal Education Courses on age-appropriate visitation and access schedules
I offer three types of services - 1) traditional, full representation, 2) limited-scope representation and 3) legal consulting/coaching.
I provide flat-rate and pay-as-you-go options as well as traditional hourly services. I can work with any budget and can tailor the services to meet those financial limitations.
I care about families and children. I want to see the best outcomes for families, and I knew I had a skill set that could help people through these difficult times.
I work with customers going through divorce and child custody disputes.
If you are looking to hire a divorce or custody attorney:
1) If cost is a concern, find out if the attorney is able to guarantee the cost of the representation. You do not want to be in a situation where the attorney withdraws from the case because you did not have enough money.
2) Find out if the attorney is going to personally handle the case, or if they are going to have one of their associates handle the case. You meet and talk with the attorney you think you will be working with, and then you are handed off to someone else. Or you expect to see an attorney in court, and another attorney appears in that attorney's place.
3) Type in the attorney's name online to see any reviews or complaints that might cause you to be concerned about hiring that attorney. Make sure you hire an attorney who have satisfied clients.
4) Find out what areas of law the attorney practices. You want to find an attorney that primarily practices divorce and custody law because attorneys who focus on a practice are generally more proficient than those who practice a wider range or variety of practices.
1) Can you guarantee the cost of your representation?
2) Will you or someone else be handling my case?
3) How soon do you typically respond to phone calls or emails?
4) What areas of law do you practice?