Years of exceptional and dedicated legal services to my clients.
I believe that legal services should be accessible to everyone. This is why my firm works on a sliding scale payment schedule based on my client’s income.
I charge a flat fee for many of my services
Additionally; my services can be unbundled. Pay for as little or as much as you need: from court/trial coaching, document reviewing and drafting, to full representation in court.
Though I believe that you get more with honey than with vinegar, I am also passionate when it comes to fighting for my client's rights
I am a helper/caretaker by nature. My work enables me to help my clients navigate some of the hardest periods in their lives. There is tremendous joy in helping my clients get to the other side of that period and begin to rebuild.
There are no reviews yet
First is a 15 minutes phone conversation to determine if I can be of assistance. From this conversation the client can decide to retain me, and we will go from there. After the phone conversation a face to face consultation in my office or a location of client's choosing if client requires additional time to discuss. My consultation is $120 for an hour of my time, the client can ask any question and I will review any document. Sometimes this consultation is all the client requires or they can hire me for additional services. My goal is to work with the client on their schedule, within reason.
North Carolina Central School of Law. Class of 2013.
Yes, below is sample of fees: fees subject to change due to client's ability to pay.
Uncontested divorce: A divorce where parties agree on everything and just want to get divorced, not fighting over children or property or money.
Price listed below does not include the filing fee that you pay to court directly.
1. Uncontested Divorce no children: I draft all document you need to get a divorce and give it to client to file and serve: $600 flat fee.
1. Draft just an answer or complaint only: $250
2. Uncontested Divorce all with children: I draft all necessary document to give to client to file: complaint: waiver of service: 2 consent to trial, settlement agreement, child support worksheet, child support addendum, parenting plan, motion for judgment, final order. $750
3. Court or Trial coaching: $75 per hour: you have me coach you through the process and what documents to file, you ask all the questions you want.
4. Full representation on an uncontested no children: I draft, and file is $800 .
5. Full representation on an uncontested with children: $1000
6. Contested divorce: $2000 retainer billed at $75 per hour to $250 based on income.
Sample petition: you get sample forms that tells you information you need to input on it
1. Divorce $150 including all necessary document.
a. Petition, consent to trial, motion for judgment on pleading, final order, affidavit.
2. Divorce $350: with children all documents with directions worksheet parenting planning and child support addendum.
Estate Documents: My fees are very reasonable becasue these are very important documents. Everyone shoul have at least a will, REGARDLESS of how much money or property you own. These documents allow you to decide what happens to you, you property and children in the event of your death.
Simple Will, Power of Attorney, Living Will
$150 Per document
All three Documen $350
Growing up, I saw what happens to a family who did not have legal representation when dealing with the justice system. I decide that I will never go through that experience again and will help as many people as I can with the knowledge I have. This is why I am member of Lawyers For Equal Justice, an Atlanta based group dedicated to ensuring that everyone has access to legal representation
I work with all types of client.