International Arbitrator & Attorney; Board Certified Specialist International Law; Past, President Conoco Mexico Ltd.
- Special Magistrate City of North Miami Beach;
- International Litigation & Arbitration: Certification Committee;
- International Arbitrator and Litigator;
- Complex Business, Oil & Gas, Energy, Construction, Maritime Arbitrator;
- Fellow, College of Commercial Arbitrators;
- Diplomate International Arbitration, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators;
- GoldmanSachs 10K Small Businesses Alumnus;
- International Business and Law;
- Litigation & Trial;
- Oil & Gas;
- Property, Real Estate;
- Probate and Probate Litigation;
- Arts and Entertainment;
- Museum Law;
- Cross Border Bankruptcy;
- GoldmanSachs 10K Small Businesses;
- President-Elect: Dade County Bar Association — largest Florida Volunteer Bar;
- ‘09 President Miami Beach Bar Association;
- ‘98 World Energy Congress Rapporteur;
- ‘97 Natural Gas Projects in Mexico Conf. Chair.
Board Certification: highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of attorney competency and experience. Recognized special knowledge, skills, proficiency, professionalism, practice ethics.
Admitted: FL, DC, NY, TX: Professional Engineer.
Supreme Court of the United States; United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit; Southern District of Florida, Bankruptcy; other Federal Courts.
Past, Co-Chair Grievance Committee.
Top ADR Firms. Super Lawyer. Pro Bono/PSB Award. Past Chair, Hydrocarbon Evaluation and Diversity Committees Society of Petroleum Engineers Int’l.
Director, Equitable Origin.
Past, Co-Chair Access to Hydrocarbon Energy for African Development.
Past, Director, Content Management Universal Music.
Conoco Ops., Eng, Mgmt, Acquisitions: US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Latin America ('85-'96). CA, OK, TX, Indonesia, Netherlands. Offshore Drilling Engineer Exxon New Orleans ('80-'85).
Born/raised Panama: Spanish, English; Portuguese; French; Italian.
Sigma Pi Phi, Alpha Phi Alpha; Mentor. Co-Founder Int’l Aikido Alliance. Adath Or.
"It is not what I say or say I do that adds value; it is what others value in me that adds value to my life."
There are no reviews yet
Listen, determine whether there’s a consultation, check for conflicts, meet with client, client and I determine whether there’s a match, prepare Engagement Letter, start work.
Board Certified Specialist
Practice and Continuing Legal Education
Discuss with client
Started as Offshore Driling Engineer for Exxon in 1980; attended Business and Law School while working respectively at Exxon and Conoco. Lived and worked around the world.
Global Individuals, Businesses, Governments.
Saving a client from multimillion dollar exposure.
Helping a client save her home.
Protecting a client from fraud.
Contact me and let’s discuss whether I can serve you.
What they and what they think they need.
Lawyers attorneys Civil Law Attorneys Contract Lawyers Corporate Law Attorneys Estate Attorneys Divorce Lawyers Copyright Lawyers International Law Attorneys Mediators Incorporation Lawyers Notaries Public Probate Attorneys Personal Injury Lawyers Real Estate Lawyers Startup Attorneys Wills Attorneys Legal Services Intellectual Property Lawyers