Law Office Of Sara J. Saba, P.A.
Attorney Sara Saba has specialized in all Divorce and Family law matters since 2004 and represents clients in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Ms. Saba is trained in the practice of mediation and collaborative law which allows parties to settle their family matters outside of court. These options save parties time and money, including emotional stress on them and their children. When clients exhaust all other options, she aggressively represents them in their litigated cases. Every case is unique and complex laws may apply especially in property, businesses, financial instruments and tax consequences. Know your rights. Call today to schedule a complimentary in-office initial appointment with the attorney to thoroughly evaluate your family law case and discuss your legal options. Phones are answered 24 hours/7 days a week. Hablamos español.
I enjoy working closely with clients, making thier lives better and bringing justice.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
The process begins with an inital case evaluation. If we decide to move forward together we have a session to plan the case strategy. From there, we begin implementing the plan.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Languages: English and Spanish
Education and Degrees
- St. Thomas University – Juris Doctor
- University of Florida – B.A. Anthropology
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Unites States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
Other Professional Organizations
- Member, Collaborative Family Law Institute
- Member, Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Section Committee Member for Domestic Violence, Alternate Dispute Resloution, Technology, Equitable Distribution, Continuing Legal Education
- Member, First Family Law American Inns of Court
- Members, Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Members, Dade County Bar Association
- Members, Phi Alpha Delta
- President, Rotary Club of Bal Harbour 2018-2019
- Co-Chair, Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals