Smyth & Associates - LegalShield

Smyth & Associates - LegalShield

New
Offers online services
New
Offers online services

About

I represent a company that delivers affordable and accessible legal services and identity theft protection nationwide for over 50 years, with dedicated law firm to offer legal services, so you can make informed decisions quickly and easily without the hassle of appointments or high hourly rates, and even 24/7 emergency access for covered situations.


Highlights

Hired 6 times
1 employee
23 years in business
Serves Fort Myers , FL
Offers online services

Payment methods

Credit Card, Check

Details

Issue status

Agreed, Contested

New or existing case

New motion or petition, Case in process, Appeal, Mediation

Service type

Consultation / advice, Representation

Photos and videos


  • No reviews (yet)

    Ask this therapist for references. There's no obligation to hire and we’re here to help your booking go smoothly.

    Frequently asked questions

    I introduce myself and why my company LegalShield is so different then a person or small business owner has seen before. I would ask them watch a video www.wehelppeople.info that show them the services. Then ask them to either call me or if there is a phone number I would call them to answer any questions so they can make a educated decision. I would then get them connected with a Top Law Firm and attorney specific to they area of Law for about 24.95 a month. Less than what it would cost them for 1 hour of an attorney time. 

    I have learned what my membership in LegalShield can do and I am very honest with the services. I don't try to answer legal Questions since I am not an attorney. But because of my background I have some legal knowledge. 

    For over 95% of the needs of our service you will pay only the monthly service fee of $24.95. The other 5% or less is at a 25% discount. ie Preexisting situations, Contested Divorce, DUI, Felony, Bankruptcy 

    Go to my website csmyth.wearelegalshield.com click on "get a Plan" and follow the prompts. If you any question you can call me at 239-272-9895 and I will help you fill out the application.

    It varies from single Individuals, families and/or Small Business owners. All across the United States.

    Helping a young lady who was trying to protect her elderly father who was being taken advantage of my a new lady in his life and beig accused of Theft by this woman. Knowing what your legal rights are is So important. Because as they say "When you don't know your RIGHTS... You have none!!

    As Questions and have them explain the services to you.

    What type of attorneys do you use and what can you tell me about the company and it's track record.


    Services offered

    Personal Injury Lawyer
    Divorce Lawyer
    Dui Lawyer
    Immigration Lawyer
    Bankruptcy Lawyer
    Real Estate Lawyer
    Consumer Lawyer
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    Family Law Attorney
    Employment Law Attorney
    Probate Attorney
    Contract Attorney
    Estate Attorney
    Wills And Estate Planning
    Legal Document Preparation
    Copyright Attorney
    Intellectual Property Lawyer
    Corporate Law Attorney
    Tax Attorney
    Traffic Lawyer
    Insurance Attorney