During a 60 min legal consultation with us, you will understand the nature of your case. If your case is something we do, then we can take your case. However, we often connect you to other quality lawyers if it is necessary. The purpose of the consultation is to help you figure out where to start so you can find the best person or firm to represent you in your legal issue.
Trusted & highly recommended attorney
Attorney initial consultation is $150.00.
We offer limited scope representation:
We will review your case and prepare you for your family law hearing $300 (2 hours)
Virtual Court Appearance- Single Court Appearance $500
Phone advise or consultation $250 per-hour.
Legal document review: $250 per-hour.
Family Law, Criminal Law and Business Law Consulation and Advise.
Generally we follow the following pricing guidelines:
1. Initial Minimum Retainer $2750 Upfront
2. Attorney hourly Fee $250
3. Paralegal Hourly Fee $150
4. Comprehensive Attorney Consultation 60 mins is $150
Depending on your case we might be able to come up with payment options.
Sabeti Law & Associates started in 2019. Since 2019, we have successfully, mediated, negotiated and/or litigated high conflict family law cases in the sourthern california courts.
Common Cases We Handle:
2. Child Custody
5. Child Support
6. Domestic Violence
We do not take many cases even if the person is able to pay. Just like you need to make sure you you can work with us we also need to make sure that we can work with you.
We consider the following factors in determining whether we will take your case.
1. You must be honest with us.
2. You must be respectful.
3. You must value our legal opinion.
4. You must be cooperative.
5. You must understand we are on your side.
6. You must undestand we will be honest with our opinions and advice. That does not mean we won't fight for you should it be necessary. It means you will be given honest analysis. The goal is for you to make informed decisions.
8. In certain cases you must understand the value of collobaration, mediation and negotiation
9. You must be prompt with payments and expenses.
10.You determine the objectives you want to achieve. We will create strategies and legal arguments to achieve them.
We are proud that our clients are extremely happy with our work. We are honest with people. We will explain to you the law. We will talk about the possible outcomes. We want our clients to make informed decisions. We don't want our clients to waste money chasing down legal issues that are unlikely to be favordable for them.
Hiring a lawyer is hard. It is confusing. You need someone competent to represent you. That may or may not be us. In a one-hour consultation you will understand the type of case you have and you will know what steps you need to take to move forward with your legal matter.
Common questions people have:
Common questions you may have:
1. Where do I start ?
2. How do I hire a lawyer ?
3. Should I hire a lawyer?
4. How much am I expected to pay?
5. Should go with a public defender or a court appointed lawyer?
6. Who is the best type of lawyer to represent me ?
1. Am I ready to hire a lawyer?
2. Can I afford to finance my case ?
3. What do I hope to achieve by hiring a lawyer?
4. Am I being reasonable with creating/starting a contested lawsuit?