We are experienced, aggressive, and honest attorneys who are determined to provide top notch, big firm professional services at affordable rates. The named partners each have over 18 years of attorney experience in litigation and corporate transactional matters. In addition, we are certified to practice in both State and Federal Courts. More important, we consistently strive in getting our clients great results whether they come from informal dispute resolution or verdict through trial.
Getting positive results for our valued clients.
1. Client meeting (in person or remotely)
2. Execute Retainer Agreement
3. Initiate next course of legal action
1. Southwestern University School of Law
2. Licensed with the State since 2001
3. Over 18 years of legal experience as an attorney
It really depends on the type of case. For personal injury, employment, and collection cases, our firm typically accepts these cases on a contingency basis (which means that you don't owe anything unless we are able to collect on your behalf.)
For defense and business litigation cases, we would charge an hourly rate and would require a retainer deposit to start representing you.
Businesses and individuals.
Always look to see if the proposed attorney has the following:
2) Education from an ABA approved Law School; and
3) No negative marks from the State Bar.