We are experienced, aggressive, and honest attorneys who are determined to provide top notch, big firm professional services at affordable rates. The named partners each have over 18 years of attorney experience in litigation and corporate transactional matters. In addition, we are certified to practice in both State and Federal Courts. More important, we consistently strive in getting our clients great results whether they come from informal dispute resolution or verdict through trial.
Getting positive results for our valued clients.
1. Client meeting (in person or remotely)
2. Execute Retainer Agreement
3. Initiate next course of legal action
1. Southwestern University School of Law
2. Licensed with the State since 2001
3. Over 20 years of legal experience as an attorney
It really depends on the type of case. For personal injury, employment, and collection cases, our firm typically accepts these cases on a contingency basis (which means that you don't owe anything unless we are able to collect on your behalf.)
For defense and business litigation cases, we would charge an hourly rate and would require a retainer deposit to start representing you.
We wanted to help people. The best way to do that was resolving legal issues people on a regular basis.
Businesses and individuals.
Having our clients send us their since appreciation for our assistance in their legal cases.
Always look to see if the proposed attorney has the following:
1) Level of Experience;
2) Education from an ABA approved Law School; and
3) No negative marks from the State Bar.
1) How much experience does the attorney have in a similar case?
2) Is the client able to speak directly to an attorney handling his/her case?
3) Has the attorney provided a general plan of action to resolve this case during the initial conversation?