SDM Marketing has been working with small and medium-sized clients to develop their brand strategy and messaging, and marketing plans and execution for the last 25 years. As a seasoned marketing veteran, I've learned that listening to my client and their customers are the best way to anticipate and figure out the best marketing direction for a company.
We like developing a 1-Page Marketing Plan that makes it easy to review and track progress on each Objective and if we're executing on the strategy/tactics. The 1-Page plan provides the direction and roadmap to a successful communication with the target audience. We can map out on a calendar each tactic and the creative development plan. Keeping it simple, making it a useful document and on target are the keys.
Based on your plan and budget, we will provide the expertise and team to execute the plan. Our team has worked together over the years in providing services that our clients need. Your principal contact and billing will be central through to SDM Marketing.
I look forward to the opportunity to talk with you further about your marketing needs and how SDM Marketing can service them.
Please feel free to review our Website, www.sdmmarketing.com, and contact me at [email protected] or call 206-686-3992.
I enjoy working with my clients to help them rebrand their company, finding that new direction that provides greater differentiators and separating them from the competition. Redefining their company, building their brand elements, and communicate their brands.
There are no reviews yet
Our Defining, Building, & Communicating Brands Process
1) Discovery: Learn as much as we can about our client and their business. Ask our client, employee's and their customer's questions, and develop a findings presentation/discussion
2) Brand Strategy: Based on our findings in Discovery, Define our client and messaging platform
3) Build Brand Elements: Review and update current logo or develop new logo and brand elements
4) 1-Page Marketing Plan & budget: Plan out marketing activities and determine how much will be spent on each medium
5) Communicate the Brand: Based on the 1-Page Marketing Plan, find mediums to reach the audience and communicate the company's key messages - may include, Website, Social Media, ads, collateral materials, trade shows, etc.
6) Analysis: Review everything that we do and find ways to do it better.
1) 30 years of marketing, advertising, and branding experience
2) Educated with an MBA
3) Past President of the Puget Sound American Marketing Association
4) 25 years running my own virtual marketing, advertising, and branding firm
Each client is different along with each project. My pricing is based on the project and what's involved.
My first job out of college was with McCann Erickson in Los Angeles where I fell in love with Advertising. As the years rolled I evolved into an experienced brand strategist and marketing "expert".
I've worked with a range of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500. I focus on small to medium-sized businesses that have been that have been around for at least 7-years. I believe companies evolve and the key to success is for the company's brand and message to evolve at the same time. I find that after seven to 10 years, it's time to rebrand and refocus the company. That's where I come in.
Find the person that you can build a relationship. Consider if something goes wrong (in most cases something always goes wrong), do I believe that they'll handle it professionally and honestly and be fair to me.