Tax Pro Solutions, Inc.
What set us aside from others:
1. We are upfront with out costs - OUR BASIC FEE STARTS AT $350 - Includes MJF/MFS/Single, Unemployment Income, Social Security Income, Retirement Income, up to 3 W-2, Resident State Filing, E-Filing, Tax Audit Defense (learn more on our website).
2. COMPLETE ESTIMATE FOR OUR EXACT FEES, CLICK HERE FOR PERSONAL TAXES - https://www.taxprosols.com/individual-tax-prep-estimate.html
CLICK HERE FOR BUSINESS TAXES - https://www.taxprosols.com/businessaccounting-prep-estimate.html
3. COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT WITH US - https://calendly.com/taxesbytps
4. If you are ready to file, please upload your documents on "Guest Exchange" link below:
Upload Files - https://taxesbytps.securefilepro.com/portal/#/login
** 2023 Highlight** NEW CLIENTS - We are offering TAX PLANNING for half the cost, when you file your 2022 Individual Tax Return with us (Note: Minimum of 2 years commitment required). This offer is good until 04/18/2023.
5. Our Services includes the following value to you, the primary reason most clients choose our services for:
1. We are open all year around to answer any questions in regards to your current year tax filing or issues. Don't fall prey for ghost tax preparers!
2. We provide encrypted secured Client Portal to our clients to upload/receive documents with password protection. This keeps your personal data safe and secured. This portal is accessible through any web browser plus we have a New Mobile App this year.
3. We offer 'Audit Protection Program/Audit Tax Defense' partnered with Protection Plus at No Additional Cost! to you if you ever get audited by the taxing authority for the tax returns that we prepare.
4. We offer a one-time Tax Planning at 50% discount of our normal fee when you become our client. This can be used anytime as long as you are a client and it is your first tax planning with us.
5. Unlimited access to our client portal throughout the year.
- 20 years of experience with Individual tax Preparation. Please read our clients reviews on Bark.com, Google, Thervo.com. You can also read our Q&A section on Bark.
- Our Business is located in Northern Virginia but we prepare Tax Return for all states remotely. We do not have any other physical location in other states.
- You may find lot of answers to your questions or about our company and other resources by visiting us at www.taxprosols.com
- Free Federal and State e- filling
- Check our website www.taxprosols.com for general tax information, access to our client portal and guest exchange, and more.
- We also provide full accounting services including payroll, book-keeping
- Offer Remote Tax Filing, you do not have to come and meet in person. If interested call us.
- Certificate of Excellence Award, 2020 & 2021
- Bark Elite Pro
- Best of Thervo 2020, 2022
- Member of National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- Active IRS PTIN with AFSP
- Member TaxProfessionals.com
- Certificate of Achievement for Urgent Coronavirus Tax Emergency Business
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. A quick phone call to discuss final price or complete "Get Tax Fee Estimate" on our website
2. Once client establish that they will be using our services
a) Sign an electronic client authorization form, and
b) A secured link to upload documents which gives full access to our client portal
3. Sit, relax and leave the rest to us
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
We try to maintain historical fees for our returning clients. We do not charge you based on tax forms or your tax refund but your fee depends on amount of time that is required to complete your tax return accurately. We only have valuable time to spend on your return and only our services to sell you which is not refundable.
Expect following from our tax service:
* Your tax return will be checked and then re-checked with our professional software to ensure accuracy.
* Your federal and state tax return is filed electronically so you will receive your tax refund quicker in your bank account.
* Your are entitled for maximum refund and we will look for those deductions that you deserve.
* Most Importantly, you pay a reasonable fee for entrusting us in doing your taxes.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
We always get this questions: Should I choose CPA or EA or Tax Preparer?
My take on this - A credential of CPA or EA does not make you smart or logically capable. You can be smart and knowledgeable but can still screw up, right. Come on, you somewhat agree with me because we've all had our bad shares of lawyers, accountants, doctors, teachers. After all, we all are humans and prone to make mistakes. Tax Professional or Accountant or CPA or EA or even a Tax Preparer, whoever you choose, is someone who takes an approach of being effective communicator and builds a collaborative relationship with their clients.