KJ was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. He filed my taxes very quickly which allowed me to get my return as fast as possible! Would highly recommend if you don’t want to deal with the stress of doing taxes.
KJ was very easy to work with & also helped me to understand many of the complex issues related to my income taxes.
Easy to work with. He has taken my bees nest of documents and figured out my tax situation for 2020. He communicates with me like a normal person and not as if I were a seasoned tax professional.
Quick response back.
1. A quick phone call to discuss final price or complete "Get Tax Fee Estimate" on our website
2. Once client establish that they will be using our services
a) Sign an electronic client authorization form, and
b) A secured link to upload documents which gives full access to our client portal
3. Sit, relax and leave the rest to us
We try to maintain historical fees for our returning clients. We do not charge you based on tax forms or your tax refund but your fee depends on amount of time that is required to complete your tax return accurately. We only have valuable time to spend on your return and only our services to sell you which is not refundable.
Expect following from our tax service:
* Your tax return will be checked and then re-checked with our professional software to ensure accuracy.
* Your federal and state tax return is filed electronically so you will receive your tax refund quicker in your bank account.
* Your are entitled for maximum refund and we will look for those deductions that you deserve.
* Most Importantly, you pay a reasonable fee for entrusting us in doing your taxes.
We always get this questions: Should I choose CPA or EA or Tax Preparer?
My take on this - A credential of CPA or EA does not make you smart or logically capable. You can be smart and knowledgeable but can still screw up, right. Come on, you somewhat agree with me because we've all had our bad shares of lawyers, accountants, doctors, teachers. After all, we all are humans and prone to make mistakes. Tax Professional or Accountant or CPA or EA or even a Tax Preparer, whoever you choose, is someone who takes an approach of being effective communicator and builds a collaborative relationship with their clients.