(GET TAX PREP FEE ESTIMATE ON OUR WEBSITE - https://www.taxprosols.com/get-tax-prep-estimate.html
LOW TAX FILING FEE - Seniors, AARP customers.
LOW FILING FEE - Non-Filers Stimulus Check
We helped save Self-employed client over $50,000, how? Call us NOW!
Our Services includes the following value to you, the foremost reason most clients choose our services for:
1. No upfront fee (except for filing extension, consultation and review services)
2. We provide encrypted secured link to upload/receive documents with password protection. This keeps your personal data secured.
3. We are open all year around to answer any questions in regards to your current year tax filing or issues.
- 20 years of experience with Individual tax Preparation. Please read our clients reviews on Bark.com, Google, Thervo.com. You can also read our Q&A section on Bark.
- Our Office is located in Northern Virginia but we prepare Tax Return for all states remotely (except MD). We do not have any other physical location in other states.
- You may find lot of answers to your questions or about our company and other resources by visiting us at www.taxprosols.com
- Free Federal and State e- filling
- Check my website www.taxprosols.com for Economic Stimulus Check Information, general tax information, access to client portal and guest exchange, read client reviews, and more.
- Also provide full accounting services including payroll, book-keeping
- Offer Remote Tax Filing, you do not have to come and meet in person. If interested call at 917-892-2571.
- Certificate of Excellence Award Winner 2020 and 2021
- Bark Elite Pro
- Best of Thervo 2020
- Member of National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- Member TaxProfessionals.com
- Certificate of Achievement for Urgent Coronavirus Tax Emergency Business
Read our client reviews on
Bark - Tax Pro Solutions, Inc. | Bark Profile and Reviews
Oh, this one is good. Did I mention I love my coffee??....besides from number crunching with my morning and evening coffee...I did mention coffee, didn't I. Jokes apart- I believe in giving my clients excellent service and advice so you can enjoy your evening with a glass of that finest wine!! We love helping people to get out of their tax problems so you can enjoy other things which are more important to you.
KJ was very easy to work with & also helped me to understand many of the complex issues related to my income taxes.
Easy to work with. He has taken my bees nest of documents and figured out my tax situation for 2020. He communicates with me like a normal person and not as if I were a seasoned tax professional.
Quick response back.
KJ was a wonderful tax professional whom I look forward to working with again.
1. A quick phone call to discuss final price or complete "Get Tax Fee Estimate" on our website
2. Once client establish that they will be using our services
a) Sign an electronic client authorization form, and
b) A secured link to upload documents which gives full access to our client portal
3. Sit, relax and leave the rest to us
We try to maintain historical fees for our returning clients. We do not charge you based on tax forms or your tax refund but your fee depends on amount of time that is required to complete your tax return accurately. We only have valuable time to spend on your return and only our services to sell you which is not refundable.
Expect following from our tax service:
* Your tax return will be checked and then re-checked with our professional software to ensure accuracy.
* Your federal and state tax return is filed electronically so you will receive your tax refund quicker in your bank account.
* Your are entitled for maximum refund and we will look for those deductions that you deserve.
* Most Importantly, you pay a reasonable fee for entrusting us in doing your taxes.
We always get this questions: Should I choose CPA or EA or Tax Preparer?
My take on this - A credential of CPA or EA does not make you smart or logically capable. You can be smart and knowledgeable but can still screw up, right. Come on, you somewhat agree with me because we've all had our bad shares of lawyers, accountants, doctors, teachers. After all, we all are humans and prone to make mistakes. Tax Professional or Accountant or CPA or EA or even a Tax Preparer, whoever you choose, is someone who takes an approach of being effective communicator and builds a collaborative relationship with their clients.