Dedicated attorney and staff that communicates effectively with clients and has a track record of success.
Providing aggressive, thorough and effective strategies to resolve disputes of any size.
Types of Disputes Resolved:
1. Personal Injury
2. Business Disputes
3. Civil Litigation - Lawsuit Prosecution and Defense
5. Special Education Law - IDEA, ARD, Due Process, FAPE
6. Education - Inappropriate Student/teacher Relations, Injuries, Abuse, Bullying
8. Enformcement/Modification Proceedings
10. Contract Disputes
11. Consumer / Deceptive Trade Practices
12. Pre-Suit Mediation
13. Debt Defense and Collections
16. Home Construction
17. Commercial Construction
Service Provider for Employer Group Legal Plans: Hyatt Legal, ARAG, U.S. Legal and others.
Kevin A. Forsberg earned his J.D. Degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 1999. He practices in the areas of personal injury, civil litigation, insurance and business litigation.
Kevin A. Forsberg is a licensed attorney in both state and federal courts, and is a certified mediator, and has helped resolve hundreds of disputes.