Cube Info Solutions provides best-in-class, enterprise level computer (IT), technology, website and marketing services to small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) in greater Philadelphia region. We provide CIO (Chief Information Officer) and CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) services to SMBs. We have over 28 years of experience in Information Technology. We are your one-stop-shop for all your technology needs.
We help you
1. Increase productivity
2. Decrease cost
3. Improve efficiency
4. Improve sales
5. Increase revenues
Our services include:
- Computer support
- IT services
- PC & Server management
- Network management
- Backup & Recovery
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Database management
- Cloud services
- Website design & development
- Digital and social media marketing
- VOIP (Voice over IP) phone solutions
- Video surveillance
- Photography and Videography
We specialize in:
- Healthcare IT (Medical & Dental)
- Legal IT
- Non-Profit IT
- Professional Services IT
- HIPAA compliance
We are certified in:
- ICD-10 & Medical Billing (International Classification of Diseases)
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) for medical practices
- Clio Practice Management for law firms
- Digital Marketing
Five reasons to choose us:
1. Siva Mahalingam has authored the book “Information Technology (IT) and Other Technologies for Small and Medium Businesses”.
2. We bring knowledge, experience, expertise that others cannot provide you
3. We provide one-stop-shop for all your technology needs
4. We know your business applications, processes and workflows
5. We give back to local communities and non-profits through our time, services and money
Service areas: Collegeville, Pottstown, King of Prussia, Philadelphia, Central & South Jersey, Delaware, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, etc.
Partners with Microsoft, DELL, Intermedia, Intronis, D&H, Clio, Star2Star, etc.
Call us at 610-482-4359 or email to [email protected]
I love solving customer problems and helping them achieve their business goals.
There are no reviews yet
We arrange for an initial meeting to understand their needs and provide them with a detailed proposal and other information they need. We also provide FREE initial consultation and FREE computer network audit.
I have a degree in engineering and an MBA from Penn State University. I have over 30 years of experience in the field of information technology. I have many certifications and written for industry leading magazines. I am also the author of the book titled "Information Technology for Small and Midsized Businesses - A Reference and Guide for Business Owners". For detailed review, please visit my LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sivamahalingam/.
We have packaged pricing and custom pricing options depending upon the customer need.
I started this business because of my passion for this industry, my passion for solving problems and helping customers achive their business goals.
I have worked with worked with all different kinds of small businesses such as healthcare, legal, professional, non-profit, etc.
Make sure you are a right fit for them and they are the right fit for you to avoid problems down the road.
1. Know about background, education, experience and expertise
2. Know about their capability
3. Make sure they are part of some professional organizations such as chamber of commerce so that you have someone to talk to in case of any business problems.
4. Prepare a list of questions that you can ask them.
5. Arrange for an initial meeting.
6. Ask for reference and sample work.
7. Compare them to other pros and make a decision.
IT Consultants Computer Repair Services Data Recovery Services Email Marketing Services Graphic Designers Illustrators Logo Design Services Marketing Agencies App Developers Mobile App Designers Network Administrators Search Engine Marketing Consultants SEO Companies Social Media Marketing Companies Software Developers Web Design Companies Web Developers