Haven Wellness provides mind and body balancing with health & life coaching,the emotion code or spiritual counseling or hypnosis if requested.
I have over 5+ years experience working with clients to feel better and cope with severe chronic pain, anxiety, depression, relationship pain, money and work problems, PTSD, trauma, fibromyalgia, along with numerous conditions and ailments. You deserve a life free of pain.
1. I'm a Christian counselor who works with people from all faiths and all backgrounds. I use a combination of counseling techniques and tools to work with my clients as well as health and life coaching to create a holistic experience. I'm also a certified Emotion Code Practitioner, licensed in all 50 states.
2. RTT-Rapid Transformation Therapist student
3. Spiritual Counseling Certification student
2. NLP Master Practitioner
3. Naturopathic Doctor student-ND Alternative Medicine
4. I also have my Life Coaching & Art Therapy Coach Certification at Keen Coach
5. Herbalist- Herbal Academy.
6. Homeopath - The Faulkner School of homeopathy
7. Reiki Master
8. I am attending the Duke Medical Integrative Health Coaching Certification program in the Summer/Fall/Winter 2020. I will become an IHC through Duke and will be listed on their website as a health coach after certification as a part of their Integrative Heath Coach Medical Community.
I am an alternative outside the box practioner that has high success rates helping clients find a better path to wellness and enjoys finding the right modality to help you feel better! I have many tools to use as an alternative practitioner, and look forward to helping you!
I am an alternative health practitioner and alternative counselor & ordained minister operating under Oregon’s “educational licensing exemption” under ORS 675.825(4)(a), which allows alternative practitioners and counselors to practice legally in Oregon without a license.
Helping clients find clarity and calm and wellness again in their lives.
Mary has the ability to innately get to the essence of who you are quickly, creating the space to have profound healing to happen. Mary is very talented and able to create a safe environment for you to get the best out of the sessions. ❤️🙏
Mary offered me an RTT session to help me with fear and procrastination with stepping up my business. She first contacted me with a beautifully written email in response to my intake that made me feel heard and I looked forward to the session, feeling cared for. She has a big heart and works diligently to help her clients.
Very knowledgeable lady! Helpful and caring.
Mary was very supportive and professional. She was masterful in helping me draw out the crux of the issue I wanted resolved.
After connecting via Thervo, I schedule you for your first session. At the start of your first session I'll request an email address to send PayPal invoice too for payment as well as confidentiality forms to sign and send back prior to your second session.
During the first call we will establish type of approach you'd like to use for your sessions out of the list of modalities at Haven Wellness that we can use.
I'll take time to get to know about you holistically in the first session as well as it's important for me to understand you and your needs in working together.
Pricing is on a sliding scale: 75-200/ session. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need a discount.
Anxiety Therapists Counselors Hypnosis Services Relationship Counselors Spiritual Counselors Stress Management Counselors Holistic Medicine Practitioners Brand Management Companies Business Consulting Services Creativity Coaches Health and Wellness Coaches Life Coaches Mental Health Counselors Reiki Masters Therapists Work-life Balance Coaches Time and Organizational Management Coaches Career Counselors Couples Therapy Services Grief Counselors