We are a small town, family-owned business. We want our customers to think of us as trusted friends. Bryan is a 25 year Marine Corps veteran, and Aubrey is a former high school science teacher.
Bryan is a licensed tax attorney and also is a tax preparer for individuals, estates, and small business.
Aubrey is a graduate of the Income Tax School. She is preparing for her Enrolled Agent exams. She is competent in personal/individual tax returns, schedule C/Sole proprietor, and has a keen interest in the unique tax needs of expats living overseas, pastors and missionaries. If you are in need of Clergy Tax Returns, she is your expert.
Call us at (513) 900-9513. We do not give quotes over Thervo. You may email me for a quote at [email protected]
Hours of operation: 7 days/week. Sundays we work 1-9; all other days during tax season we are available 9-9.
I enjoy getting to know clients' unique needs and helping clients understand tax issues. I also provide analysis to minimize tax liability and to better prepare for next year.
Heritage Income Tax Service was very easy to work with. Aubrey gave us personal attention and went out of her way to give us excellent tax preparation. She & her husband are professional yet with a personal touch. Their rates are very competitive as I did shop for tax prep this year. The entire process was seamless and we got our return done in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend their services.
Tax time is really such a hassle to me every year! My spouse and I are not the typical W-2 tax return household. As a result, there are lots of different rules/guidelines that apply to us. In previous years, we have, at a later date, found out that our completed returns had errors even though they were prepared by a tax professional. This year, we tried Heritage and are really happy with the level of detail and effort that went into knowing our tax return. In addition, Aubrey was pleasant to work with, offered prompt responses, explained things, and had our return done quickly. You should check them out!
Bryan was so very helpful with my taxes. Plus my sons tax situation. I was very happy and he did a great job. I would highly recommend Bryan with Heritage Income Tax
What a great company! My taxes were complete very fast and Aubrey is great to work with. She is very friendly and asks the right questions to get you the best refund. I would highly recommend her and will return again next year!
1. We schedule customers an appointment. We hold in-person or Zoom appointments. Please call for more information.
2. We get to know the client, and ask questions to provide all the possible deductions and credits the taxpayer is entitled to receive. For business clients, we spend time examing bookkeeping.
3. We prepare the tax return and call the client when it is ready. For our local clients, they may come in and sign the return. For our long-distance clients, we offer e-signature services.
4. If our client needs a city tax return filed, we also can provide that service.
4. Payment is received before E-filing with the IRS. We accept cash, check, credit card, ACH, and Refund Transfers.
5. We E-file the tax return.
Juris Doctor (law degree) (Bryan)
Master's Degree in Taxation (Bryan)
Graduate of Income Tax School (Bryan and Aubrey)
Master's Degree (Aubrey)
Enrolled Agent progress: Aubrey has passed Individuals (Exam 1) and is preparing to pass Business (Exam 2) in the fall of 2020.