You may have lots of reasons to IGNITE: Career improvement/advancement, a desire to improve your communication skills, be a leader of teams at work, on the school board, your investment or book club or any area you want to influence.
We all regularly interact with people face-to-face, via computer, phone, webinars and numerous other ways. We desire to be impactful and influential.
My challenge if you choose to accept is to expand your circle of influence and be impactful across a wide spectrum of leadership and interactive skills.
My name is Julie. I have years of leadership and coaching experience working with entrepreneurial companies, all levels in the corporate environment, individuals and teams. You will find additional information in my bio/resume.
WHO I WORK WITH:
- Individuals/teams/groups and I specialize in working with Introverts, I am ONE!
- I support introverts/extroverts to acquire the knowledge and skills to strengthen their leadership excellence across a broad range of skills and to be successful in the marketplace
- I am desperately committed to supporting leaders who are self-aware.
WHAT I DO:
COACHING and TRAINING
- Highly experienced at 1:1 coaching C -suite executives, middle management, teams & individuals
- Those who desire to learn skills to improve their career or just become better influencers in their communities
WHY IT WORKS:
- I have spent more than 30 years working as an employee and a consultant with global corporations.
- My DIVERSE experience across a wide spectrum provided me with RANGE and DEPTH of knowledge and skills.
- As an independent/successful entrepreneur I coached and consulted with non-profits and start-up organizations.
- I bring this wide range of experience and learned expertise to all of my clients enabling me to seamlessly and successfully utilize that knowledge to their benefit.
- I have worked as an employee or consultant to companies such as BFGoodrich, GE plc, a variety of non-profits, public sector organizations, government, schools and faith communities.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Schedule a complementary 20 minute strategy session to discuss your business or individual challenges.
- This is a powerful opportunity to identify your personal goals and business needs.
A bit about me:
From a young age my passion was giving back.
- I volunteered at hospitals, for the Guardian Ad Litem program which provided legal investigation and protection to abused children through the Juvenile Court System,
- spent a year at a public school for gifted children providing leadership training, admin structure and processes.
- Tutored grade school and high school students.
I desire to share what I learned with you through story examples, experiences and to create BRAVE leaders and COURAGEOUS cultures.
Ready? Let’s get started!!!!
Contact me to schedule our initial conversation:
Email: [email protected]
After our phone consultation I will provide a summary of key observations and recommendations based on your identified requirements.