Our office is in Mid-town Manhattan. I have 17 years’ experience in Bookkeeping and Intuit Certified Pro Advisor in Online quick Books and Desktop Versions of Quick Books, we have a qualified CPA on board to review your books and answer your questions.
1) New Books of Account set-up In QuickBooks.
2) Set-up and design of Chart of Account including Inventory tracking as per industry and specific reporting requirement of Client.
3) Reconstruction and correction of Books of Accounts in existing QuickBooks.
4) Recording transactions and Preparing Reconciliation for Bank, Credit Card, Line of Credit and other Loan Accounts.
5) Backlog Clean-up in existing QuickBooks File.
6) Set-up of Account Receivable and Invoicing (Including Invoice Template Designing and Third party software integration e.g. POS in QuickBooks)
7) Set-up of Accounts Payable in QuickBooks. Third party Application set-up and integration e.g. –Bill.com.
8) Recording payroll journals and Gross-up of Payroll.
9) Preparing Customized reports as per client requirement from QuickBooks.
10) Liaison with your CPA for month-end /Year-end closing of Books of Account.
11) Payroll tax service provided Monthly
Value Added Services:
1) Remote server Access for you and your employees from anywhere of world.
2) Free sever maintenance and support if you opt for dedicated server.
3) Offsite QuickBooks training and support for Report generation, check printing etc.
4) Document linking in QuickBooks to authenticate each Transaction.
5) All Books of Account maintained by trained, dedicated bookkeepers and Reviewed by In House CPA.
6) Free support on set-up and integration of third party application e.g. POS, Bill.com, Intuit payment Solution and many more.
Products and Pricing
Online or Desktop QuickBooks any versions. Backlog for previous Years or current year bookkeeping. (Bulk transactions in Backlog special price applicable)
a) Offsite Bookkeeping: All activity from Recording to Reporting remotely via remote server access, GoToMyPC, Team viewer on Monthly, Weekly or Daily Basis as per client requirement. Price Starts from $400 per month up to 500 Transactions, above 500 ($120 for every 100 transactions) But portable file required to know how many transactions
b) Onetime Bookkeeping: Set-up of Chart of Account in QuickBooks. Recording of bank, credit card transactions and Reconciliation.
c) Payroll tax filing service provided monthly tax filling $150
d) Special prices for CPA’s
For Further information please call Sandy @ 646-633-3292
email firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.transamericanyc.com
There are no reviews yet
I work Remotely and all work done in my office In NewYork City Manhattan.