I’m Mj Salinas, a Visual Branding Specialist based in New York City & Costa Rica, with 11 years of experience. Working with Local & Global Clients.
I have a personal commitment with my clients: give them the results that they deserve and go beyond their expectations with out-of-the-box superior solutions.
We are a Branding Studio with a Contemporary, Clean & Modern Style that helps Businesses, increase their perceived value in the market though powerful & sublime logo design & visual identities that seduce a greater audience.
Our work delivers a strong message, clear vision & visual consistency that speaks to your audience, allowing growth & expansion to your business in a faster and targeted way to position your Brand.
With 11 years of experience in different areas of design, Mj Salinas has worked with projects in NYC, Washington, Texas, Utah, Iowa, California, Canada, Chile, LatinAmerica & Costa Rica.
Some clients that trusted us: Dan Lok (Business influencer), Outernets NYC (Nasdaq Company), Snappy (Forbes Israel 10 StartUps under $30M) White Ops (bot mitigation global leader, collab. w/ FBI, Google, FaceBook), Chapter Interiors NYC, SunWarrior, BazaarVoice, Clinique, StateFarm, Latinosan 2019 (Int. Gov. Event), Cala Luna Luxury Boutique Hotel (Top 25 Hotels), Banco Nacional, The Guilded Iguana Surf Hotel, 10Pies Restaurant, Tamarindo ArtWave Festival & more.
Let's connect, we are here for you!
1. Discovery & Research: First I ask important que rooms to my client, about the objective, what problem they need to solve, target audience, ask them about what they have until this moment and many more things. After that, I do research on my own for look & feel references to see what the client thinks about the direction I'm proposing.
2. Design: I create hand sketches about different explorations, then I create digital sketches and I pick the one I think makes justice to my client and exceeds expectations.
3. Client Feedback: I show my proposal to my client and wait for their valuable feedback.
4. Refining: I refine the previous chosen design if it's approved or I create a new one of its not.
5. Deliverables: I deliver the agreed files and ask for a review. My client's thoughts are very important to me.
I have an B.A degree in Advertising Design, and I'm constantly taking courses in "The Futur" Academy, Udemy, Linda and LinkedIn courses in typography, art direction, web design, and more.
I create quotes according to each client's needs. Each client is different, so I create a tailored quote for each of them.
I studied advertising Design, I've always know I have this in my blood. My family is full of artists and architects.
Hotels, Restaurants, Film Industry, Tech industry, Beauty Products, Fashion, Nutrition & Fitness, Art Festivals, Government Projects and many more.
Some clients I've worked with:
Dan Lok (Business influencer), Outernets NYC (Nasdaq Company), Snappy (Forbes Israel 10 StartUps under $30M) White Ops (bot mitigation global leader, collab. w/ FBI, Google, FaceBook), Chapter Interiors NYC, SunWarrior, BazaarVoice, Clinique, StateFarm, Latinosan 2019 (Int. Gov. Event), Cala Luna Luxury Boutique Hotel (Top 25 Hotels), Banco Nacional, The Guilded Iguana Surf Hotel, 10Pies Restaurant, Tamarindo ArtWave Festival & more.
I love working with Dan Lok's Team. Is an amazing problem solver focused team. The best one I have ever worked with.
Check their portfolio, their experience and the questions they ask you in the begining. If they don't ask questions, brand guidelines and don't try to know about your brand, you can tell it's not going to be right. Check also their design style, it needs to match a little with what you need.
What is the goal that you want to achieve by hiring a designer? What is your target audience? is this a completely new project? If it's not, show what you have done until now.
Do you have references of the style you think you need for your brand?
give some context about your project history.