10 years in business
About this pro
Dr Gordon has extensive experience working in different fields of physical therapy: acute care, orthopedic, geriatric and neuromuscular. In addition to being tech-friendly with new-age technology in PT, she is adept in pain management, mobility improvement, and design treatments using a combination of manual and classic approaches as well as up-to date modalities to accelerate the recovery. When performing physical therapy, Dr Gordon is very compassionate and dedicated to each of my patients.
Read more about this pro
New York, NY 10001
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Review patients' medical history and any referrals or notes from doctors, surgeons, or other healthcare workers
- Diagnose patients' functions and movements by observing them stand or walk and by listening to their concerns, among other methods
- Develop individualized plans of care for patients, outlining the patients' goals and the expected outcomes of the plans
- Use stretching maneuvers, hands-on therapy, recommend exercises and medicalequipment to ease patients' pain, help them increase their mobility, prevent further pain or injury, and facilitate health and wellness
- Evaluate and record a patient's progress, modifying a plan of care and trying new treatments as needed
- Educate patients about what to expect from the recovery process and how best to cope with challenges throughout the process
Nearby Physical Therapists