1. "We do more than just crunch numbers."
2. Our tax preparations nets the largest refund and/or the smallest liability.WE GET BACK WHAT THE GOVERNMENT OWES YOU!!!
3. Best offer and compromised negotiations.
4. Have been known to review prior years tax returns and increase the refund or decrease the liability by 20%.
5. Practicing accountant for over 25 years ranging from Not For Profit to small to mid size businesses.
6. Maintain at a minimum 48 hours Continuing Professional Education in Taxation, Accounting, Financial Statements, and Ethics.
7. Active Notary Public, Clients' POA, and IRS CAF.
8. Set up businesses for Audits, Reviews and Compilations.
9. Set up start-up for budgets
10. I Will Get Back What The Government Owes YOU!
I have the heart to give the clients, peace of mind, the highest refund or the lowest liablity, will elevate self confidence to the tax payer(s) has paid their fair share of taxes.
There are no reviews yet
2. Owners and who make decisions.
3. Having all documents
4. Complete the business profile
Maintain at a minimum 48 hours Continuing Professional Education in Taxation, Accounting, Financial Statements, and Ethics.
Individual tax prep cost depends on number W2s, forms A, B, C, D, E, F, or SE. Also, consider other source documents 1099s, W2G, 1099SA,
Business tax returns cost vary by type: Corporation, LLC or Sole Proprietor
Always been in business from a family business. I operated a business in the dental field. Studied Accounting at Kean University, Union, NJ and graduated with a BS. Started ZMCO in 1982 while in school and after graduation 1986 found mentors, coaches and an associates that guided the progress in my business. In short, 1990 ZMCO, INC was established full time business and 2003 ZMCO, LLC expanded with other professionals.
CEOs, CFOs, Managers, Presidents, Principles, Owners, and individuals
1. Value your time?
2. Cost of the learning curve to prepare the documents/forms on yourself.