I am a professional life, career and executive coach who has spent 20 + years helping thousands of professionals and people to create success that's balanced. I started my career coaching long before realizing what I was doing by helping my family and in turn my neighbors and clients. I craved more personal fulfillment, so I went to college and earned my Associate Degree in Human Services and Bachelor Degree in Psychology and completed a Life/Career Coaching training program with an executive professional who became my mentor. I opened my business in 2017 and feel fortunate to have found my calling as a coach and passionate about making a difference in other people' lives.
My background and focus takes seriously its commitment to give back services to the communities. I have been actively involved for years with civic, public and service organizations and truly make a meaningful difference for clients, colleagues and community. I have received many awards, been honored at several public, community events and dinners and been the subject of articles appearing in local and national newsletters and magazines in connection with community service.
Helping others is my innate nature. It is part of the fabric of who I am. I think it has a lot to do with the way my family raised me and I have extreme qualities like my paternal grandfather whom I never met. My family always say “La-Trenda for a person who never met her grandfather you have the same qualities of him” My grandfather along with my grandmother were two people who helped anybody and everybody and their stories of how they helped their community are still relevant today and very sentimental to me. I come from a family always volunteering their time to local causes and feeding the homeless etc. I was giving life lessons being brought up with this value at the forefront of living, and it has been a rewarding part of my life ever since. We all should consider the interest of others and help those in need. If someone gets on the bus and they need a dollar to travel then it is my duty to give that person a dollar and say it is my pleasure. When I do the righteousness thing I am doing the works of God’s will, working for God and bringing happiness and blessings on others. I don’t help others for show or recognition nor with a grudging heart, but with a loving heart. Sometimes people just need someone there to listen and as my grandson used to say to me “Grandma Put Your Listening Ears On”. I have learned over the years it is important to listen to others because it builds trust and credibility perceived as competent, capable and shows respect and empathy for other people and this is my favorite by listening says “You are important to me and I respect you.!
I enjoy the work I do because helping just comes natural to me. By helping others, I get a rush of happiness. I'm helping others realize that people do care about and it truly makes me happy because I feel like others can count on me. I also feel the need to keep myself busy, and helping others completes that need. It makes me feel like I can make an impact on others, I love the feeling. Because I think you can learn something for yourself while helping others. Also, it makes me happy to think that I can help.
Objective perspective not based on my prejudices
Her unconditional support to help the community.
Ms. Ross was supportive and encouraging, but also made sure I set concrete, measurable career goals and over the course of coaching, I learned that I'd been taking a backseat in my professional development and became more proactive about it.
My typical process in beginning a new coach/client relationship is to start with a 30 minute conversation and have that client articulate up to 3 issues he or she want to work towards. I offer this complimentary session to every one of my prospective clients in order to make sure a good fit. This initial strategy session will help us get clear on what it is exactly that you'd like help in and how we're going to get there. If we decide to move forward together, I will begin by sending some "pre-work" activities to get the ball rolling. This may also include Energetic Leadership assessment that measures your current leadership ability, consciousness and overall engagement. Ultimately all decisions on pace and depth of work is up to the client - as is the nature of coaching. You will make the empowering choices and I will walk with you from day one as guide and supporter.
Completed Career/Life Coaching Traning
Applied Associate Degree/Human Services
· · Helped clients pinpoint the challenges or obstacles that prevented them from successfully maneuvering through a season in their life
· Provided insight, suggestions, new ideas and action steps for clients that aided them to more clearly make decisions and facilitate change.
· Coached clients through life transitions of personal loss, grief, and emotional pain and relational upheaval.
· Conducted workshop for inspiration and motivation.
· Initiated outreach project to serve low income population and their family.
· Assisted clients in transforming their lives and achieving their personal and professional goals.
· Maintaining and creating confidential client files including client follow-up, intake and session documentation.
· Utilizing potent questioning in the intake process to assist clients in locating the answers within.
· Hosted daily radio show as a gathering point for people in need of assistance.
· Produced and Conducted Presentations for workshops, seminars and support groups
· Facilitated session’s one on one in person, in groups, over the phone, through email, webinars, Skype video and conferencing.
Single Session - $125
For this option I recommend focusing on one specific issue or area.
If you upgrade to a package, the price of this session is deducted and this counts as the first session.
Silver Coaching Package
- $225 x 2 payments,
or $400 up front (save $50)
This package is designed for people who would like to work on one or two issues such as gaining clarity about direction or a decision, reducing worry and stress or getting moving with a project or goal.
- 4 x 1 hour Life Coaching sessions spaced over about 2 months
- May combine sessions for longer session if desired
- Free email support for the duration of the coaching sessions
- Payment installment option: 2 payments of $225
Gold Coaching Package - $300 x 3 payments
or $825 up front (save $75)
This is my most popular package, and is designed to be enough time to explore whatever comes up at a deeper level.
- 6 x 1 hour Life Coaching sessions spaced over about 3 months
- May combine sessions for longer sessions if desired
- Free email support for the duration of the coaching sessions
- Payment installment option: 3 payments of $300
Work with groups and/or individuals to match them to potential careers that would lead to overall enhanced life satisfaction and fulfillment and generally pay special attention to a client’s natural skills and interests as well as their passions. I can help clients develop an overall purpose statement that provides direction in future careers and endeavors. Mostly, they match their client’s purpose to a fulfilling career leading to overall life satisfaction and increased clarity on life direction. I also take on a more holistic perspective working with clients on their self-relationship as well as how they interact with others, their career, their spirituality, their priorities, creating more work/life balance, productivity, motivation, habits, and patterns. They can focus on one specific area or all of the above.
Please keep in mind this list is not exhaustive