We do all work remotely, so there is no travel involved and which makes our services very affordable.
Services we provide:
•New Business Formation
•Registered Agent, Corporate Secretary Services
•Bookkeeping (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation, etc.)
•Vendor Bill Payments
•Customer Billing and Collections
•Sales Tax and Payroll tax filing
•Business Income Tax Return Preparation and Filing
•Part-Time CFO and Controller Services
•Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Flow Projections, Business Analysis
•Human Resources (new employee paperwork, handbook, policies, compliance, manager training)
•IT (complete virtual office setup including IP phone, email, file storage, backup, etc.)
There are no reviews yet
Startups, small to medium-sized business, accross various industries.
We mostly work with consultants, attorneys, contractors (painting, plumbing, electriv, HVAC, etc), real-estate management, software companies, online business, wholesale, trucking, etc.
1. Do you want to spend time learning and doing by yourself easily outsourced work like bookkeeping, payroll, HR management, taxes, insurance, IT?
2. How much time each day do you spend doing back-office work and would this time be better spent on focusing on your customers and growing your business?
3. Do you prefer to have a separate specialist for each of these areas, or do you want to deal with one company that provides all of these services? Would having one provider be more cost effective than having separate ones? Which setup would make your life easier for you?
4. Are your books always up-to-date and do you have the information needed to effectively manage your business? Or, are you chronically behind, struggle to keep up with the ancilliary work, and manage your business blindly?
5. Do you need easy access to expert advise for your business or do you prefer to research by yourself online?
6. Is your current operational setup conducive to growth? Would investors be interested in investing in your company with the current setup? Would a potential buyer purchase your company if you do back-office work by yourself?