DL Morehead Enterprises LLC
Each client receives personalized service.
I enjoy serving my community and meeting great people!
Special tax situations
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Our process for working with a new client is simple. We begin with a brief questionaire and answer clients questions about our background. This helps us to see if there is a right fit for both the potential client(s) and our office.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
My education includes:
1.BA in Business Management
2.Minor in Money and Finances.
3. Completion of Universal Accountings Certified Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax Professional Program.
4. Life and Annuity Licensed 2015
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
Our Standard pricing system is split between cash and bank product fees.
You get Unlimited access and help for the current Tax year:
Self-employment/Business filings Strarts at: $550 (depends on complexity and time)
Joint filings/Head of House: $350
Single (no dependants), Seniors, College students: $150
*Note: If fees are paid using bank product or if a Pre-Fund loan is requested add an additional service fee: $124
How did you get started in this business?
I was a junior executive for a fortune 500 bank and I managed 6 processes in bankruptcy. However in 2015 I was laid off! Needing to keep the roof over my families head I began to offer tax preperation work. and later obtain my Life and Annuity license. Being Laid-off was a blessing from above, as I can meet and help a lot of great people.
What types of customers have you worked with?
We have worked with every demographic of client with a wide spectrum of income backgrounds to include various countries, citizenship, tax or finanical needs. Our main focus is to help individuals and business owners develop legacy plans.
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
Honestly everyday I meet someone new and it becomes an event! I like to find ways to help people, as a part of my quest to educate universal princples that can advance anyones bottom line.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
1. Consider if you need to hire a professional, if so what level of expertice will you need?
2. Ask for references of clients or businesses around them to get an honest report of the service they provide.
3. Make sure they will sign your return, some people have been fooled by prepears who do not have a PTIN. It is very important for your tax preparer to have this in not RUN!
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
1. Do you have a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN).
2.What is your tax background?
3.What do I do if I get Audited?
4. If I receive a notice after the tax season are you avalible to help?