Haas Wellness Centers
As wellness practitioners we focus on holistic care as well as chronic and difficult cases. We look forward to discussing the issues that you're facing, working on solutions, and helping to implement those changes in your life. Our mission is to help you achieve your wellness potential by providing holistic and alternative healthcare solutions beyond the scope of your traditional health plan.
Dr Haas has been in practice since 1986 and has a specialty in Applied Kinesiology.
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We typically meet with each new patient for two hours on their first appointment. We take vitals, test urine, perform biofeedback tests, do a structural exam and a kinesiological exam. This usually takes about an hour. During the second hour we discuss the exam findings and recommendations as well as the cost of the recommended treatment.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Dr. Haas began studying this approach to health more than 30 years ago and has been in practice for twenty eight years. Since then he has helped over 10,000 patients return to their highest health potential. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in education from Southern Connecticut University in 1977 where he was a three time All-American in gymnastics as well as an international competitor. His earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University in 1986 and his certification as a chiropractic sports physician from Logan College in 1991. Dr. Haas practiced in Massachusetts and Virginia before moving to Chapel Hill in 2001 where he developed a practice based on the 6 step principals. He moved his family to Charlotte in 2004. He owns and is a lead practitioner at Haas Wellness Center.
- Spinal Decompression Certification Parker University 2013
- Registered DAN Physician 2008
- Brimhall Certification, 2002
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Logan College, 1991
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life College, 1986
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Southern Connecticut State College, 1977
- Whole Person Health and Haas Wellness Centers 2001-Present
- President, Seminole Total Health 1996- 2001.
- Haas Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic 1988-1996
- Fanara Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic 1987- 1988
- Member, American Association of Spine Physicians 1996-1999
- Member, Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research 1988- 1999
- Member, North Carolina Chiropractic Association 2001
- Member, Virginia Chiropractic Association 1988-2000
- Member, American Chiropractic Association 1983-2002
- Member, International College of Applied Kinesiology 1988-1992
- Diplomat, Clinical Electro Medical Research Council 1996-1999
- Spinal Decompression Certification
- Mastering the Thyroid 2014
- Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry
- Functional Endocrinology 2010
- Brimhall Wellness Certification 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011,2015
- Health Path Seminars, Basic and Advanced 2001
- Cox Flexion Distraction VCA August 1998
- Clinical and Legal Implications National College of Chiropractic 1998
- Digital Radiography MDIA 1996
- Disability and Impairment Parker Chiropractic College 1991
- Chiropractic Sports Physician Login College 1991
- Applied Kinesiology International College of Applied Kinesiology with Dr John Bandy and Dr Dan Duffy 311 Hrs.
- Health Quest Nutrition 1991