I graduated cum laude from Salve Regina University with a B.A. in English Literature and Theatre. I am a former academic adviser for freshman students (and often their families). I earned my M.A. in Gestalt-based Counseling from Salve’s Holistic Counseling Graduate Program where I graduated with a 3.79 overall G.P.A.
I also enjoyed a very rewarding experience during my internship with Women’s Resource Center of Newport for Families Surviving Domestic Violence and with Child and Family Services of Newport County.
As an author, speaker, adviser and counselor I have a true passion for supporting, empowering, and helping people, organizations and companies to achieve balance and reach their optimal potential from a complimentary holistic perspective.
I am a born communicator, teacher and counselor. I passionately believe in empowering clients with the information, tools and confidence they need to make their own best choices to live healthy lives body, mind and spirit.
I enjoy communicating with clients using and I come to you with advanced online platform use, experience working with clients and teams telephonically and via video conferencing. I have expertise in content development, customer support and participant retention. This is a great way to engage people and help make a real connection which will inspire them to make positive lifestyle choices that will benefit their health.
The projects, companies and organizations that I work with benefit from the following distinguishing capabilities and skill sets that I bring to the table:
* Ability to maintain high productivity and meet deadlines via all modes of communication
* Superior customer & client service and retention expertise
* Caring, compassionate counselor and advisor for diverse clientele
* Record of accomplishment, strong work ethic, keen problem solving ability and productivity
* Willingness and capacity to take on new responsibilities working independently or as a team member
* Advanced communication and technical skills for utilizing email, chat, social media and forums
* Experience, enthusiasm, initiative & integrity enhancing company reputation, image & expansion
* Extensive experience working with diverse groups and individuals of varying levels of acumen
* Highly effective communicator, life coach, counselor, adviser and creative consultant
* Uncommonly creative and innovative when it comes to mastering and developing new platforms
* Strong written and oral communicator with the ability to simplify & teach difficult concepts effectively
* Expertise in online, community, social media platforms & development
* Advanced research and writing expertise on diverse topics and fields of study
* Energized and inspired by guiding clients to health, well-being and empowerment
There are no reviews yet
Health and Wellness Coaches Life Coaches Work-life Balance Coaches