Short term & crisis intervention focused to get clients back into life.
Willing to travel or utilize technology.
Licensed in 1988.
Private practice since 1997
I enjoy assisting with life's problems and helping people get back into life ASAP.
I am an internship site for various universities and can provide a master or doctoral student who is working toward licensure at a much lower price. I will be supervising each session students do with you. So, it's like having two therapists.
There are no reviews yet
Thorough assessment and collaboration on goals and expectations
- Licensed to practice in 1988,
- Educational achievements: PhD: Counseling Psychology; MA Clinical Psychology; BS: Psychology,
- Ongoing professional continuing education yearly,
- Adjunct faculty: University of Tennessee-Chattanooga; SOutheran Adventist University; Chattanooga State Community College; East Tennessee State University
I have flexible pricing for each client based on their ability to pay. My maximum fee is $150.00 per session.
Since I am an internship site and supervisor, I typically have masters or doctoral interns that can see clients at a significantly reduced fee.
After working for three psychiatric hospitals, two community mental health centers, and two mobile crisis teams, I decided to open my own private practice in 1997.
I have provided psychological services for individuals of all ages. I have also provided groups for various populations from family, community, and business/industry.
In response the COVID-19 Pandemic, I have been providing online (Zoom) weekly support groups for Contact Tracers/COVID Workers, Chaplains, and Public Information Officers across the country since April 2020. I produced FaceBook Live nightly segments since March 2020 to address the psychological aspects of COVID-19.
1. Make sure the person has a minimum of a master's degree in counseling or clinical psychology, social work, mental health counseling, marriage & family therapy from an accredited college/university that is recognized by state boards.
2. Make sure the person is LICENSED in psychology, counseling, social work, marriage & family therapy.
3. Does the professional have specialized training in your area of interest?
4. Does the professional maintain malpractice insurance?
5. Does the professional maintain the required number of yearly Continuing Education Units?
(See above responses)