I specialize in multilingual CMS Drupal WordPress website development, HTML/CSS web design and software localization in French, Spanish and English. In addition, I do document translation specializing in informatics and environment, permaculture fields. I am a certified French translator.
I enjoy creating aesthetic web designs and building websites pages that work. I thrive on the detail work and problem-solving involved in web development. I have been translating and doing web design for over 10 years, living in various EU countries as well as the US.
There are no reviews yet
1. Setup a phone meeting to discuss web project scope and objectives.
2. Deliver quote for project
3.Upon confirmation payment receipt, initiate web design process
4. Create web page mockup and remit for 1st review
5. Apply client modifications and remit mockup for 2nd review
6. Apply client final modification and remit finalized design
7. Build development website with project required modules and features, integrating final web design
8. Receive full and publish ready client content. Integrate client content to web pages
9. Create navigation menus, links to content
10. Test website for design elements consistency, functionality, layout display on various devices.
11. Submit website with content for final review by client
12. Make required adjustments based on client review of final mockup. Submit for final approval.
13. Upon client approval, request for final payment before to upload to client servers. Receive final payment.
14. Request user + password information. Upload website files to client servers.
15. Configure dashboard and email for client user in case of CMS installations.
16. Review and test functionality live. Check DNS propagation.
17. Email confirmation that new website is live.
Certified translator, BA UCLA, W3 schools web HTML and CSS 3 online courses, online code academy courses.
7 page CMS Drupal or WordPress website: 1500€
Bilingual Drupal or WordPress website; 2800€
Translation of document and software, source word: 0,11€
I began web designing by building an EBay store which evolved into an ecommerce website for a startup textile business. Later web design was expanded to building multilingual websites for EU agencies and private industry customers.
I have worked with independant professionals and EU workgroup committees and small businesses in Europe, Canada and the US.
I attended Drupal camp in Paris where I participated in translation sprints of Drupal core and modules in French and did networking with fellow web designer colleagues
Choose a professional who delivers the web project to your specifications, communicates and listens well, works to stay on schedule, is reponsive to your needs.
1 What is the nature of your business?
2 Why do you want a website (or what do you hope to achieve)?
3 What is your budget (how much have you allotted to this project)?
4 What is your timeframe to have the site completed up and running?
5 Who is your target audience, international or local?