Immigrating to the U.S. is complex and frustrating in this time of heightened border security and strict enforcement of the immigration laws. Our compassionate and experienced Immigration team is dedicated to providing you with caring and personalized immigration legal representation and services for achieving your U.S. immigration goals. All of our staff at Widerman Malek are committed to a family and community-centered legal approach. Our strong bonds with our community, families, and local businesses are the cornerstone of our practice. We consider all of our immigration clients from all over the world an integral part of our community and of the Widerman Malek family, regardless of the where they end up living in the U.S. Our immigration team is at your service.
Attorney Demian S. Serianni, Esq. leads the immigration team with over 20 years of real-world experience, both as a former U.S. Immigration Inspector and as a licensed immigration lawyer. Our Associate Attorney Nathalia Bier is an immigrant from Brazil and provides a unique perspective for navigating through the immigration system. Marina Gherciu serves as our lead immigration paralegal. She is an immigrant from Moldova and is multilingual. Finally, Renato Gutfreund is a licensed lawyer in Brazil who currently serves as our law clerk and assists with legal research for our complex immigration cases. Our staff is fluent in: French, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish, and we are eager to provide you with professional legal representation in the area of U.S. immigration and nationality law. Please contact us for immigration help.
I sincerely enjoy meeting new clients and making new friends from around the world, as well as witnessing their joy to relocate to our great country.
There are no reviews yet
Our Immigration Team offers:
1) Free initial information by telephone or email.
2) Paid consultations thereafter, if necessary, which include a detailed email follow-up summary.
3) Fixed legal fees for most immigration cases and allow payment plans for family-based immigration cases.
4) Retainer and payment links by email to clients.
5) Represenation for the life of the case for fixed legal fee cases.
1) Former U.S. Immigration Inspector with the Legacy "INS."
2) Florida Bar Licensed Attorney since 2001.
3) Twenty Years of Experience practicing "U.S. Immigration & Nationality Law" as a licensed Attorney.
4) Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 2020.
5) Graduate of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.