Driving traffic to the bottom line. That's what we do for our clients. Your customers live online. We surround them with your story, present your offers, create a sense of urgency and deliver qualified leads to your door. As Masters at generating leads via social media through targeting and retargeting strategies, we make sure that anyone interested in your product or service will see you everywhere they go online while they are shopping, making up their minds, and most importantly, when they are making the decision to buy. We help you increase traffic and conversions while cutting marketing costs. Our clients range from small owner/operator shops to multi-million dollar per month ad-spending giants.
In the ever-changing landscape of current-day marketing, we stay ahead of the curve through fanatical dedication to the success of our clients. We help our clients dominate in their markets. "Out of sight, out of mind, out of business!" We keep our clients in the center of the dialog, turning your customers into your best champions, recommending you and sharing their enthusiasm with friends and family. To compete in today's marketplace, we help our clients get to and stay at number one.
There are no reviews yet
No off-the-shelf solutions. We tailor our teams efforts to match your objectives. We'll talk, discover where it hurts, what you need, what's most urgent, etc. We'll develop a plan, figure out with you how to measure success and work with you from there.
We are serial entrepreneurs with millions of dollars of successful business achievements and a CEO of a publicly traded multinational corporation. Milestones within our team include the development and sale of high-end, lifestyle brands, the development and sale of 4 retail hospitality businesses, plus a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio.
We have developed cutting-edge proprietary software used exclusively for our clients and include among our assets, a patent for an SMS 5-Star Reputation Management System.
We tailor our engagements around our client's budget. Some clients spend in the 10's of $1,000's monthly. Some start with a targeted effort and corresponding budget. To be effective, an opening engagement needs to start minimally at $2,000 to $5,000 per month.
Marketing is fundamental to any business. The principals of InnovationBeast have long track-records of success in small to medium business operations. As life-long business owners, marketing is not a mystery but instead should produce predictable, measurable and tangible results. Our experience in our own businesses, and that of our clients, prove that well-spent marketing dollars can generate amazing results.
Our agency, InnovationBeast, has a client roster that includes a restaurant group with $13 million in annual sales, various other restaurant groups, law firms, medical and dental practices, landscapers, HVAC, plumbers, a high-end hotel, auto-dealerships, real estate developers, and a legal referral service with a multi-million dollar monthly ad spend.
In a recent performace review with a medical group client, these were the highlight results:
• Reduced marketing costs from $35K to $10K/month
• Sales increased by 35%
• One clinic on its final leg was relocated and is now the#1 producer
• Conversion rate from 10% to 62%
• Social Ratings from 3.0 Star to 4.9 Star Average
• Social Fan/Follower base up 800%
• Organic search engine ranking to 1st Page
• 5-Star Culture, with the staff serving as brand ambassadors
• Developed branded products and services (IP equity)
Spare yourself the agony of wasted time, not to mention money, on advice or services that make no improvement to your bottom line. Ask to see case studies. It's okay to not reveal actual names out of respect for trade secrets and privacy. But, with enough case studies and details of how the results were achieved, you'll know if it will work for you or not. Be willing to ask enough questions to satify all your doubts.
1) Ask dumb questions! If anyone makes you feel dumb, run! No question is too basic. You need to know.
2) Social Media is important. Be willing to do your part and let a pro do theirs. Ask what your part is and what you're responsible for.
3) How will we measure results? A great question! Especially, for digital strategies. It's all measureable. As Deming said, "What you can't measure you can't improve!" Too true!
4) What are our targets and by when will we see progress? Allow for an optimzation period but targets should be clear to start.
5) Ask yourself if you like the pro? If you don't, say goodbye. It's a back-and-forth process that becomes a kind of partnership. You should be able to connect and communicate effortlessly.
Lastly, a bit of advice. Learn about digital marketing. It's e fundamental extension of your business. Learn enough to have an understanding of what is being done on your behalf. But, don't meddle! Let a pro do what they know to do better than you! You'll need to focus your expertise on keeping up with all the new business coming your way!