We are an Agency of Health Care Administration (AHCA) accredited Community Mental Health Center. We have Psychiatrists, Licensed Mental Health Therapists, Licensed Social Workers, and Targeted Case Managers with over 30 years of experience.
We provide a range of services: Individual, Group Psychotherapy, Family, Psychosocial Rehabilitation Groups (PSR), Support Groups, Targeted Case Management, Immigration Evaluations, and Telehealth.
We also offer Community-Based Services and School-Based Services, which means our clinicians will provide all our services in office, either at your home, school, or workplace.
I enjoy the ability to render assistance to the community in need. We thrive in proividing maximum level of care to our potential new clients, and ongoing quality of services. Our number one priority is the well care of our clients and that they always feel that they are valued, and cared for. We want to create an enviroment that is empathetic and loving to each person seeking services. Each of our clients is treated with love and respect, we value diversity.
There are no reviews yet
We will conduct a pre-screening process with pontential client via-phone and/or in person to evaluate the need for services. In this process we will also conduct background information on client and verification of benefits if it is an insurance referred client.
Full Accreditation by Agency for Health Care Administration.
We are credentialed under various insurance panels and federal insurance plans. We also have a scale fee based on clients gross income when paying out-of-pocket.
Providing psychosocial rehabilitation groups to subtance abuse and mental health clients with low functioing level, and chronic mental health disorders.
Diverse population of clients with various socio-economics.
Re-open of the Meraki Wellness & Healing Center. The anticipation of opening our doors to the community at large and welcoming all our potential new clients.
1. Research. Many things contribute to finding the right match such as speciality, price, location and most importantly personality. Check online reviews, with so much access via social media a quick internet search can give you a lot of information on the center or clinician.
2. Recommendations. Obtaining a referral from someone is the best bet.
3. Health Insurance. If you have health insurance, there's a chance some of your expenses will be covered for therapy. Your insurance company can provide you with a list of professionals within your network to help narrow down your options.
4. Check Education and Professional Licenses. The type of degree and licenses that a therapist has will vary based on what their specialty is. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you want to know more about their background and credentials.
5. Talk to them prior to your first session. Before investing in someone, it can be helpful to get a therapist on the phone to ask them questions that you have. At our center we also invite our potential new clients to come and visit our facility and meet us. This will give you an opportunity to get a feel for the therapist and determining if they'll be a good fit for you or not.
Reasons for seeking services? Inquiring about individualized care? How is providing the services? costs? The length of services? Client rights and responsibilities?
Mental Health Counselors Anger Management Classes Anxiety Therapists Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) Therapists Counselors Couples Therapy Services Family Counselors Grief Counselors Psychiatrists Occupational Therapists Meditation Teachers Psychotherapists Therapists Stress Management Counselors Relationship Counselors Spiritual Counselors