Advisor and Broker Shavard Branam has been practicing full time remotely and in-person since 2013. He directly manages investment and insurance services while leveraging internal and external partners for tax and estate. His team primarily serves mid and late career professionals, families, businesses, and financial windfall matters. This team functione independent of all financial solution product providers so each client receives the most objective and customized recomendation.
Being a dedicated lifelong learner, providing light and clarity the best ways to make money work for people, leading on a professional team to achieve excellent results for clients, and the privilege of being a positive example for my family and community.
Shavard is punctual, professional, relatable and simply put- a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Branam & Associates for financial planning needs.
Shavard is simply one of the best in the business! I’ve worked with Branam & associations for several years and I can truly attest to the excellent service that he and his team provide. Shavard is extremely knowledgeable and professional about his work and goes over and beyond to ensure that my needs are met. He recently checked in with me and gave me some life-changing advice that really blessed my family. I am forever grateful for all that he has done for me and my family from our initial meeting. Shavard truly cares for his clients and seeks to build and maintain personal relationships even while doing business and providing top tier services! I consider him a friend and a financial advisor!
1. Schedule with "Book Online" tab on Branamassociates.com
2. Initial consultation will identify priorities and goals. At the end, we schedule next appointment for recomendation and implementation overview
3. Implementation of updates and follow-up schedule is made on the second or third appointment.
Registered licenses, designations, and academic degrees of our team members and affiliared partners include the following:
- Securities Investment Regulated: FINRA, SEC
- Advanced Designations: CFP, CPA
- Advanced Academics: MBA, DBA
- Life, Health, Annuity insurance/brokerage
- Property & Casualty insurance/brokerage
- Loan agent/broker