Perform complete accounting services for small to medium sized companies, specializing in eCommerce Accounting working with:
Shopify, WooCommerce, CrateJoy, Paypal, Stripe, Square, Amazon, Chase and Authorize.net to name a few.
· General Ledger thru subsidiary ledgers, Financial Statements and reporting, Balance Sheet, Income Statements, P&L, Trial balance, Cash Flow projections monthly, quarterly, & YTD comparisons, budget creation and comparison to actual, yearend close, ad hoc reports as needed by client
· Tax & Audit preparation: compile audit trail documents for outside auditor and/or tax reporting as needed for council
· Payroll Administration: payroll processing for 1-15 employees, for 16 and over assist with outsourcing, W2's, 940 & 941's.
· Benefits Administration: 401K, 403B administration, flex & cafeteria plans, money manager accounts, health, dental, vision, L/T, S/T disability, life, AD&D vacation, sick leave, PTO
· Accounts Receivable: Customer file & agings maintenance, create, code, and enter sales invoices, create sales registers, Sales & use tax reporting, credit & collections, bad debt collections, credit card sales maintenance
· Accounts Payable: Vendor file & agings maintenance, purchase order systems, coding and matching, purchase journals, Invoice processing, check processing, credit card & bank reconciliations (multiple accounts), 1099's
· Inventory: Inventory valuation reporting, maintain inventory stock, inventory adjustments, cost of goods sold, inventory purchases, sales and discounts, FIFO, LIFO and average costing
· Cash Flow and Budget forecasts: create cash flow analysis, create budgets with comparison to actual, monthly, quarterly, multi-year
· Contract Accounting: conditional's, unconditional lien waiver requirements, work in process billings, percent complete invoicing, certificates of insurance, certified payrolls
· Time & Billing Accounting: work-in-process, time & billing statements, write offs and adjustments
· Fixed Assets & depreciation: record fixed assets upon purchase, create depreciation schedules, personal property tax preparation
· Create policy & procedure guidelines to keep the clients business on track
· Licensing requirements assistance, for start-up's and new acquisitions- insurance and bonding guidance
Software & Hardware support to keep the accounting process on schedule including business consulting
I really enjoy working with eCommerce clients and their many sales channels; Shopify Amazon Etsy eBay Woocommerce CrateJoy BigCommerce
I've worked with Deb over 10 years and she always makes sure my business financials are accurate and completed on time.
I usually have the new potential client explain to me what they need in terms of accounting/bookkeeping services. I simply have them tell their story and I ask questions to drill down to the fine details so we're both on the same page
dual MBA in Accounting and Computer Information Systems, Quickbooks ProAdvisor, AccountingSuite certified
I charge either by hour or by standard monthly rate, I try to work within the clients budget.
I've been an Accountant for more years than I care to admit! 30+ in corporate America, my last position was Director of Accounting for a big insurance company in Denver with 6 staff supports and 2 department head reports. The last 12+ running my own firm working with every accounting/bookkeeping aspect for people from all walks of life and all business industries/types. My specialty is eCommerce accounting syncing QBO/QBD with Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, eBay and Paypal, Square, Stripe.
all walks of life; wholesale, retail, nonprofit, startups, service based, manufacturing, telecommunication, cannabis and eCommerce.
I was contacted by a animal rescue nonprofit and volunteered my services to help them to start out on the right track. I helped them purchase Quickbooks online through non-profit discount service for only $50 per year, and then set them up going back to when they began, and now they're applying for their very first grant this month!
trust your gut instinct
know exactly what you want the pro to do, ask in depth questions about your specific issues or concerns.