I am a one-woman operation that can handle a multitude of marketing activities and functions.
I have 13 years of professional marketing experience.
-Microsoft Office Suite
-Adobe Creative Suite
I work locally, nationwide and even internationally for customers to improve their web and social media presence.
I also provide genealogy assistance which surprisingly uses a lot of my marketing skills.
I love working with small businesses and those that just need an extra hand.
There are no reviews yet
My typical process involves discussing the project and my customer's needs.
We cover everything, positive and negative, about the project. What could go right, what could go wrong.
I supply solution advice.
Once we decide on a solution, I put together a plan of action.
2. Time Estimation
3. Materials and resources needed.
4. Timeline of tasks and goals.
Associates of CIT
Bachelors of Technical Sales & Marketing
My marketing rate is $30 per hour no matter the project size or task.
I work for a variety of businesses and customers.
1. Small wedding planning service in Hawaii
2. Local professional painting service
3. Local kickboxing and martial arts studio
4. International genealogy social media website
5. Engineering consulting firm
6. Export software company
1. Ask questions. Ask lots and lots of questions.
2. Make sure you get an honest answer. Don't accept "sure we can do that". Too vague. Get a real answer using real words of action.
1. What are your pain points for everything you want to accomplish in order to grow your business?
2. What is your budget?