I am a career / life coach (CPCC) and recruiter with a background in advertising, design and branding. Prior to coaching and recruiting, I was an ad agency creative in NYC. Through empowering others to succeed on my team, I realized my true passion is paving the way for others’ talents, so I decided to transition into talent management. Since then, I have had the privilege to coach, partner with, represent and place top talent in the advertising and design industry from junior to C-suite level at agencies & brands across the US.
I have led learning & development workshops and educational panels at WeWork, The Broad Exchange, Marist, FIT, Fordham University, School of Visual Arts, Ladies Wine & Design and more.
A fun fact about me: I'm a certified sound healer, Thanatologist and reiki practitioner and I am honored to be able to use my intuitive and healing gifts to supplement our coaching and recruiting practice.
I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)!
I have been through several career transitions myself and I am always repositioning the value I offer to clients and teams. I love sharing my knowledge and expertise as a recruiter as well as helping others see their strengths and values to connect them with the right roles & teams. It is so gratifying seeing my client get their dream roles, start businesses and become leaders in their fields.
There are no reviews yet
1. Consult Call: We have a 20-30 min consult call to understand your needs and I will answer any questions you have. The goal of this is for you to know if this is a right fit for you.
2. Set up your coaching program/session (from 1 60-minute session to 3-6 month programs).
3. First Session: We set walk through your goals for coaching together, talk about what coaching is & how it works and design an outline of how we will work together.
4. Ongoing Sessions: Each session is different, though roughly at the beginning of each session we'll recap how your weeks between sessions went and discuss any progress on goals or actions. Then we dive into your topic that session, and wrap up with a question, action step or habit you will work on before the next session.
5. Final Session: We do a final closing session, reflecting on how far you've come and where you are going next.
I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC).
I habe been a recruiter for 5+ years in advertising & marketing.
I hold two degrees in English & Visual Arts, and was a creative/designer in advertising, so I understand how to craft your personal branding and strengths into a marketable package!
From talent right out of school or recent graduates to those transitioning into their 3rd or 4th career.
Work with who you trust and the person who makes you feel supported and heard. There has to be a genuine connection!