Economically and professionally prepared individual, small business, corporate, trust, and estate returns.
Solving your tax problems and making you smile is my passion, and even the simplest returns are rewarding, too.
Me. Greenman was prompt in responding and professional throughout the process. I highly recommend him.
Great customer service and high accuracy. Recommend working with John very knowledgeable and professional.
Mr. John Greenman of Pacific TAX Strategies is very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to assist me and my in our taxes preparations. I will highly recommend Pacific TAX Strategies to families, relatives and friends.
Mr Greenman is very easy to work with. I've always received prompt service and excellent advise. I plan on staying with his service. As long as there are taxes, you need Pacific Tax Strategies and John Greenman.
Personalized tax questionnaire to establish client's habits and determine the most beneficial tax plan and savings.
Once I know about you, then we can form a partnership to achieve your tax goals.
Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Accounting, Public and Private Accountancy and IRS Tax Practitioner
Pricing is subjective to a client's specific needs. Most returns start at $150 for a 1040 with one or two W-2's and Schedule A.
I am a US Navy veteran and offer reduced pricing and in some cases free tax assistance with returns for qualified tax filers.
I suffered a civilian work accident after finishing my Navy career, and found I could no longer work commercially, outdoors. I was called to work in the financial sector and becoming an IRS Tax Practitioner took off from there.
Individual and Commercial or Business Clients from all walks of life. I am an experienced tax practitioner that has prepared simple and complex returns for people, businesses, and charitable non-profits.
I was recently able to take my daughter to see a number of 80's bands (still going strong) at a local venue here in San Diego (we both had a great time).
Ask questions specific to your needs and be prepared to the best of your ability to answer my questions. I prepare a variety of personal (individual, estate, trust) and professional (business, corporate, etc.) returns. The better we can communicate, the better we can work together and ensure you are receiving the right service. After all, it's your money.
Ensure whoever you choose is credentialed, the credentials are valid, and they are carrying a liability policy of some kind.
The last question anyone should ever ask is, "How much do you charge?" Cheaper isn't always better, and remember, you get what you pay for.
Questions you should be asking (if they apply):
1. Do you have a professional license, credential, or training? What are your credentials? (No one can charge you to prepare your federal tax return without a valid Preparer Tax Identification Number).
2. Do you have a liability policy? (If not, then why not?)
3. How long have you been preparing tax returns?
4. Will you sign my tax return as the preparer (mandatory if you are being charged, unless the fee is waived). I generally sign all returns whether I charge a fee or not.
5. Can you prepare IRS Schedule D and assist with my capital gains or losses? (If you have stock sales).
6. I received a K-1 or 1099. What are these forms?
Business or Self-employed should ask (if they apply):
1. What is Depreciation?
2. I paid commissions to sales staff, should I issue a 1099?
3. I manage a Limited Partnership, what tax forms do I issue to the partners?
4. Am I a C-Corporation, or an S-Corporation?
5. I/We suffered a business loss, what can be deducted?