Combining the practice of Spiritual Psychology and Clinical Hypnothearapy produces magical results.
How do I know how to help you? Through my own difficult journey and formal education, I have learned to use specific tools that will help you heal. I hold your hand as you walk through the fire to get to the other side of peace. You are not alone.
Spiritual Psychology: You can learn to change your perspective on anything. Three levels are focused on conventional psychology, physical, mental, and emotional. Imagine a three-legged chair, this chair is incomplete and imbalanced. Spiritual Psychology incorporates the spiritual level, the fourth leg of the chair, which completes the foundation and restores true balance. When we build our home we want a sturdy foundation. When you find balance in your life you become peaceful and harmonious.
Hypnotherapy: is a deep form of meditation targeting a specific goal. Hypnotherapy works with the whole mind in which the subconscious is included. Our library of associations lives in the subconscious and control how we think and react. Using this modality is a holistic approach and can heal old patterns of behavior that have hindered your path to peace.
I enjoy helping others to heal and live their lives and thrive.
Rochelle can contribute expert counsel, intuitive insight, therapy action plans, routines and resolutions and other information to support or enhance your article. Rochelle has earned an M.A. in Spiritual Psychology and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. She is renowned for her depth of understanding on the spiritual dimensions of human nature and resolving emotional and habitual hurdles by working through root issues. Rochelle has also served as an advisor and coach for a variety of film directors, actors, producers, lawyers, doctors, and other public figures and professionals. She is a regularly invited guest speaker and workshop leader. In addition, she has published, The Soul’s Coach, 7 Paths to Healing Your Relationship, The Wisdom Triangle Workbook, and The Guiding Journal and Supa Bunnee Goes to Sleep Book and audio book.
Rochelle has extensive training in the following areas of therapy Gestalt, Carl Rogers’s person-centered therapy Piero Ferrucci Imagery work, Inner Child Work and Guided Spiritual Journeywork and Logo Thearapy. She is an expert in William Glasser’s Reality Therapy and Choice Theory. Rochelle believes that we all have the answers deep within our authentic selves. Uncovering underlying issues allows one to heal and move forward with living. Combining the practice of Spiritual Psychology and Clinical Hypnosis produces magical results. The subconscious mind is instructed to see the reality of the situation from the authentic self-perspective, which allows misunderstandings and judgments to finally be forgiven for the very last time.
Degrees, Diploma’s & Certifications
· M.A. Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica
· Diploma HMI, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy, Certified Master Hypnotherapist
· National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. Certified Hypnotherapist, 40279
· Certified ADHD
· Certified in Anxiety &
· Certified in Test Anxiety
· Certified Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
· Certified Handwriting Analyst
· Certified Past Life Regression
· Certified Hypnosis and Pain Management
· Certified Rapid Induction
· Certified Inner Child Work
· Certified Hypnosis for Immune Disorders
· Certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
· Certified Hypno-Birthing
· Certified Weight Loss
· Certified and Licensed Hypno-Band (Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis)
Applications of Clinical Hypnosis include:
· Addictions, substance abuse – alcohol, drugs, sex, work…
· Business performance enhancement, presentation anxiety
· Child (Pediatric) hypnotherapy including potty training, fears, phobias and anxiety, bedwetting, fear of the dark, fear of sleeping alone, fear of monsters, leaving parents, divorce, separation, ADD, ADHD amelioration, testing & exam anxiety
· Coping with Death, seven stages of grief work, letting go, facing the future, saying goodbye
· Coaching, performance enhancement, skill enhancement, life enhancement
· Depression, abandonment
· EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
· Exam preparation, TEST ANXIETY, improve learning habits, study habits
· Fear of flying
· Fertility, infertility, in vitro fertilization
· Fear of the Dentist, Doctor, Psychiatrist, Priest
· Inner Child Work
· Living with HIV, grief, mourning
· Pain Management, age-related, disease-related, accident-related
· Past life regression journey work
· Relationship issues including anxiety, abandonment, fear of ending, loss and grief
· Self-Esteem, self-image, self-awareness, re-connection to Self.
· Self-Confidence, new career, job change anxiety
· Sleep Problems/Insomnia
· Spiritual Journeys
· Spiritual Counseling (Adult & Teenagers)
· Stress, worry, exhaustion, fear
· Stop Smoking, smoking cessation (For adults and teenagers)
· Trauma Reversal & Releasing Phobias
Weight Loss, weight loss surgery, Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis and H
Rochelle is great and understand my needs , Each session have help me to be my self again . Thank you
Rochelle is kind,non judging and understands your pain. My life has changed. P.Thomas
We speak on the phone to make sure that we are a good fit.
Client goes onto my sie and sets up an appointment on my online calendar. Payment is made here.
We connect via zoom, skype or telephone.
Please visit my profile.
The first session is $300.00 for 1.5 hours
The following sessions are $200.00 for one full hour.
I do have a few sliding scale sessions open for those who truly need the help.
I needed to help my self, I healed and knew that it was my turn to help others.
All types around the world, typically those who suffer from trauma of any kind.
My daughter's ability to make a very good decision!
Make sure that you like the person you are working with.
How can you help me?